Airtel Broadband — Airtel Broadband Fraud

Karnataka, India

I had a broadband connection with number [protected] in Bangalore. On 31-mar-2012 I called airtel customer care and asked them to disconnect my connection as I am relocating. I paid all the pending bill till then. The customer care person assured me they will disconnect in 7 days time.
After 3-4 days one person from airtel called and started brain-washing me to transfer connection to any my friends or relatives. I told him no one is there, ready to take the connection. He told he will get back in 2 days. He never got back. And my connection ramained active even after 7 days. I had already moved out of that house and I did not know the connection is active.
After more than a month Airtel people called me and told my connection is active and I need to pay bill for all the days for which I have not used their service. They conveniently deleted my request to disconnect and kept the connection active. I complained many times to customer care and they did not bother to correct the bill or disconnect my conection. They kept on torturing me by calling and asking to pay the bill that got accumulated over time. Now they are saying they will initiate legal procedure.

This is sheer fraud from AIRTEL. Don't believe this cheaters. When you ask for a new connection they will come and give connection in 1-2 days. They will somehow put you in highest monthly rental scheme to extract your money to the last penny. When you want to escape from their hold they will start slowing down. They want 7 days to deactivate or disconnect a service. They will pester you will calls to keep ur connection or transfer to someone else. And They will will delete your complaint and say you never raised any complaint. Dont go for this fraud company for your broadband or mobile service,

Tojo Mathew
Bangalore

Comments

airtel-brodband — broadband

I am regular user of airtel in my city Kerala state,Pathamthitta (dt) Konni last yr i take brod band connection from air tel connection time u r castamer care said that i can use voice chat , when i take the connection i realice that i can' t .can u pls explne what is the problum y i can't use voice chating
pls replay and solution because voice chating is very necessary for me.
thanks
My internet DSL # [protected]_ is not working, i am talking to customer care on # 121 regularly since last a week. ther are saying IP is currupt contact your service provider who has installed. unfortunately they are not picking up his mobile. I am given a ref # on 01/02/2009 after repeated request i.e. 62691347 .Can this problem be rectified or i have to request / apply for disconnection Please ?.

With Regards / SK Singh
I live in Noida and had applied for a broadband connection at my place. The agent who came to me took a cheque of Rs. 500 as initial deposit saying that this money would be adjusted in the first bill I receive. Since then, I have received two bills but the money hasn't been adjusted yet. I have called the agent and airtel customer care MANY MANY number of times but he has done nothing on his part to solve this issue for me.
Also, the agent had promised me that he'll upgrade my connection to an unlimited one after I pay my first bill - even that hasn't happened yet.
My complaint is against both airtel and the agent- both of whom have wasted my time like anything.

Airtel Broadband — Airtel Broadband Fraud

I had requested a new Airtel Broadband line for me and given my mobile number [protected] for further communication. CEF number is 2946211. Within a day a person from Airtel came and collected the required fees(in cash) and documents from me. Airtel was not able to install a connection at my premises. Then I requested for a refund. I called the broadband customer care every day regarding the status as Airtel dosent have time to tell there customer anything. Airtel customer care fooled me for one month and then now when I called them today they said my payment is not reflecting in there system. They are asking me to contact that agent who had collected the money. If they had asked me this thing a month back I could have get hold of that person but now after one and half month where I will find that agent. Is it my fault that my payment is not there in there system. Airtel customer care is there to fool customers only. Even the supervisors there are got for nothing. Even I had sent may emails to there customer, nodal officer and appellate email address. But never even got a acknowledgement so getting a reply is far away. I would request everybody out there to stay away from Airtel Broadband they are there to fool you. They will take you hard earned money.
airtel branch bhai randhir singh nagar (brs nagar ) ludhiana is also full of like this . they generate fake bills and extort money from customers and harrass them .

you should file case in consumer court against airtel frauds.

anyone from ludhiana who is cheated by airtel brs nagar ludhiana branch should also write his complaint here.
Airtel Brs Nagar Ludhiana branch is full of cheaters and liars . Dont trust them . They cheat and fool people . You should better complaint in consumer court or in police against these fraud Airtel Brs Nagar branch people.
Airtel branch Brs nagar ludhiana has cheated me also . They have eaten my 15000 rupees. i think we should all together give fir against them in police or we should take them to consumer courts.

All of you should expose here the names and numbers of people who are calling you, threatning you or harassing you.
airtel ludhiana brs nagar ( bhai randhir singh ) nagar are fraud people . they are thieves . airtel company is thief and all its employees are robbers.

+91 11 4266 6500 [Head Office]