[Resolved]  Airtel — Sim Card Locked.Need PUK Code

My Mobile No is

Comments

My sim card is blocked by mistake.It is now demanding puk code.
So please send me that code as soon as possible.
My mobile number is [protected]
Respected sir,

I have been using the below mentioned airel number since 8 years(2000), but unfortunately the sim is blocked and it is asking for PUK number. So i request related person to provide me the required PUK number as soon as possible.

My Phone Number-[protected]

With Regards,
carriappa
my puk no blocked wot to do
my sim blocked i no my pin code and i donot no my puk code
my sim number is lost and serial no. is[protected].pls give me my sim number .and my sim regisraion is failed pls help me.
i need PUK no.my phone no is [protected]plez i need your help
hello sir/madam
i want my puk no.
because i entered my password roung.so sim was blocked.thank. my mo. no. is [protected]

airtel/sim-card — need puk code

i m out of my home town and cant get any help to find puk code of my number. it is more than a month that i m trying to find puk code. now i need it in emergency.
so plz help me .
airtel no is ---- [protected]
email id is ---- [protected]@yahoo.com
I need puk code my mobile number is [protected] and my current contact number is [protected] and [protected]
pLease 6ive maii PUK cOde pLz .. maii num is [protected] .. pLs 6ive me the ri6ht PUK cOde .. pLs .. pLs .. there are many impOrtant fiLes in that number .. pLz .. pLz .. :[
i need my puk code as soon as posable
Dear sir/madam,

i have an aircell simcard that has been wrongly locked the SIM. So now it has asking the PUK code
i am tried serveral times now i have only remaining 4 times so kindly help me my mobile number is [protected].

M.Praburaj

Sir
My sim card is blocked by mistake and it is demanding for puk code . so please tel me or please sendme that puk code as soon as posssible.My mobile number is [protected] from Kerala
My PIN is BLock ..
I want To Know My PUK No.
My Mobile no.[protected]
Bhola Sharma
i was exploring my fone and accidentally set this. then i had this problem happen and read a bunch of other sites. if your PIN is blocked from guessing incorrectly, STOP once your PUK is blocked, you can only buy a new SIM card. if you need to enter your PUK then take out your sim card and write down the number on the back. this is NOT your PUK number. they may need this information though. then call[protected] for the AT&T coustomer service. they should be able to give it to you after verification. i am sorry, i dont know the numbers for other carriers. hope this helped :)
I have lost my airtel mobile no.My airtel sim no.[protected].Please send my no. to my e-mail [protected]@gmail.com
My sim card is blocked by mistake by my kids;it is now demanding some puk code .plz its my request to privide me with the puk code as soon as possible at my e-mail id .my mobile no is [protected]

Airtel