Airtel — Lost Documents

Hyderabad District, Andhra Pradesh, India
 avikpoddar

Disgusted with Tata Docomo's service I ported my number [protected] to Airtel from an authorized Airtel Shop located at Madhapur , Hyderabad . But these people lost my documents and are blaming me for not submitting the documents at all and telling me to submit again. I am a busy man its not possible for me to go and queue up at their rushed up counters. Please help.

Related Complaints

[Resolved] Airtel - balance deduction [697]

[Resolved] Airtel - call details [345]

[Resolved] Airtel - SIM Activation [209]

[Resolved] Airtel - Sim Block [167]

[Resolved] Airtel - MNP [110]

Comments

Namaste(avikpoddar),

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 15 Oct 2012 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

For any queries you may have you can also get in touch with us at www.airtel.in/airtelpresence

Deepak Mohod
Airtel Presence (Airtel Customer Service Team)
Bharti Airtel Ltd
[email protected]

Twitter - www.twitter.com/airtel_presence
Facebook - www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd
Linked- http://in.linkedin.com/pub/airtel-presence-bharti-airtel-ltd/1b/119/a33
Hi, I have resubmitted the documents again at the same relationship center located at Madhapur, Hyderabad . Please look into this.
Still I got sms no document submitted. No one responding from your side. Atleast tell me what document you require.

+91 11 4266 6500 [Head Office]