Airtel / Postpaid Mobile Bill — unauthorised charges (Mob- [protected])

Bhanwar Singh
My complaints are:

1) Without my permission Call conference service has been activated on my number, for which I am paying a rental of Rs.49.00 from last 4 months. Even after requesting for deactivating this service (Taheer talked to me, in this regard), the charges are again there on my bill this month.
2) The charges of Rs.450 (in sep), Rs.120 (in Oct) and some more in months of August are imposed on my number on the account that, I have sent messages of these amounts to 58888 (which is indiatimes number to get cricket scores), but I haven’t sent any single message to this number.

Bhanwar singh

Related Complaints

[Resolved] Airtel - balance deduction [697]

[Resolved] Airtel - call details [344]

[Resolved] Airtel - SIM Activation [209]

[Resolved] Airtel - Sim Block [167]

[Resolved] Airtel - MNP [110]

Comments

imlee wap weekly service

De-activate the imlee WAP weekly service from my mobile [protected] as I am not using this service.

Call record dailing and recive

pl send call detaile dailing and recive of oct 2013 month of my airtel airtel prepaid no. [protected] my email id [email protected]

plz deactivate my number

Dear sir: sir 4 to 5 days before i lost my mobile in bus somebody stolen my mobile so plz deactivate my number my number is [protected] Thanking you

we want to change plan

we have registered to the south value package which is of rupees 225/month we want to change this to 175 /month package.

MOB. SIM-9717318309 NOT WORKING

MY SIM-[protected] IS NOT WORKING FROM 8TH JULY, 2014. PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL AT YOUR END.

not responsing any complaints

i have lost my sim and bought new sim but it was not working they slugish in there work

no range and calls herself a smart network

there is no range in the entire house and when you call the customer care they have such details to figure they should be realy working on there services instead of marketing,

got calls from some unknown nos

Hi, i got calls from some unknown no which were suspicious...The no are-[protected], [protected]..surprised how they got my no..please give imp to this complain..Thanks a lot..

not working properly

not working properly

+91 11 4266 6500 [Head Office]
    +91 11 4666 6100 [Head Office]
    20, Sarakki Main Road, JP Nagar 1st Phase, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560078
    Airtel / Postpaid Mobile Bill - unauthorised charges (Mob- 9890982626)