[Resolved]  Amazon. Com — Did not receive merchandise

I ordered a book a couple weeks ago, "Chariots of the Gods" it has never arrived.

Comments

did not receive order
i didn't get my order
I ORDERED A GLASSES"NEW AUTHENTIC CHRISTIAN DIOR SUBDIOR 2 DJT SUNGLASSES RUTHENIUM/BLUE/GRAY LENSES", 2 WEEKS AGO(08/24) IT HAS NEVER ARRIVED.
ORDER #:[protected].
SOLD BY GAFFOS.
I ordered Fallen into the Pit from greatbuy books on July17. I never received this book. However, on my July bill from Visa, Amazon Payments collected $5.31. Please reply to my request for the book or the monies you collected. Thank you.
expedite ship request charged but late 7 days TECH FOR LESS (9/14) and same for IVEA (9/14) have yet to receive. Please REFUND s/h charges. Cordially, M G Stark
To Amazon,

I ordered a Working Papers, Chapter 1-16 for Gilbertson/Lehman/Ross Century 21 Accounting: Multicolumn Journal, 8th on August 5th and it never arrived to me. I figured it was returned to you guys and I would just received my credit but I just saw my statement for the credit card that I used and there was a charge but no credit. My order #[protected]. Could you please just give me credit to this cause I don't need the material anymore. If I won't received a credit in two weeks, I will file a complain with my credit carrier for a credit back to my card.
I ordered three different books on line from your company on 8-31-09. I paid with my Visa Card. I have not yet received eiither the merchandize or a confirmation notice.

Amazon India — delay of refund

I ordered a yureka mobile ORDER #[protected]n 9/05/2015 and paid immediately by SBI debtcard. After 3 days i cancelled that order. till now i didnot get refund. Why somuch delay

Duplicate product MI 10400 powerbank

I had purchased MI10400 power bank from Amazon, it is a duplicate ( Confirmed by expert)

Details
Order #[protected]
Placed on Saturday, April 23, 2016
MI 10400 MAH POWER BANK
Electronics
Sold by BUYER'S STOP !!!

i want the replacement or the refund

Amazon India