[Resolved]  Bajaj Discover 100cc — Not getting the bike with leg guard and other guard called saree guard from the bajaj dealer

To,
I Pankaj Mohite, residing at Badlapur had bought new bajaj discover 100cc bike from bajaj dealer of Kalyan Name of the dealer is : Kiran Auto World, Kalyan, i purchased the bike on 50% down payment on date 01.10.09 but still dealer not provided the bike with Leg guard & the other guard at back tyre.
He told me that the company is not providing that accessory with the bike. I want to know is that a true thing? Please help regarding above.

Comments

Online jobs in data entry
Not Typing Work
Bajaj discover 100 cc is very very very bed bike

so many problems in discover 100cc

Bajaj Discover 100cc — check monthly clearance details

sir i am chanchalkumar from nasik and my loan no is L2WNAS[protected] and i want to know full details of my loan.

BAJAJ DISCOVER 100CC — Not issued tool kit/Manual book

i had brought they new bajaj discover 100cc, while delivering they said bajaj is not provided any tool kit or manual book they reason is that bajaj is not issued any of it to dealer.and they informed me 1 litre petrol at time to delivery but my vehicle stop within 5km. bike mileage is 80km.
i am not gettin reply to my complaint so i request you to send my reply as far as possible . i am not getting positive response

2054