[Resolved] BSNL Broadband — after issuing userid, password and modem on 05 Mar 08 till now broad band is made
1. I have applied for new BSNL landline connection and got it on 19 Feb 08. Along with new line registration I applied for broadband connection also, my seniority for broadband must start from date of registration. However, my modem, user-id and password for broadband was issued on 05 Mar 08. For first month telephone bills is also cleared.
2. Since then Fibre Optical cable was damaged between Yelahanka Exchange and Air Force Stn Exchange, it was restored on 12 Mar 08 in the noon for land line. After 07 days, on 19 Mar 08, they restored broadband in this Air Force Station, Yelahanka Exchange. However, my connection not made good. The details of my broad band connection are as follows:
BB reg no - Rtn252004
BB OB No - 96102347
BB OB dt - 23 Feb 2008
User Creation date - 04 Mar 08
DSLAM No - UIAF01
SLOT No - 07
3. No of time and on 20th Mar 08 morning I approached JE Prakash in person for starting of my broadband connection at his office, it will be done by evening. “People are on job”, this was his wording since from 05 Mar 08. But till now my broadband connection not was provided. He says a new DSLAM is installed in this exchange is not working; your connection port is in that. Even I heard the Existing old DSLAM is having one or two port empty due to surrender of broadband connection by some customers. I requested him change the port to old system, he said port cannot be changed due to software difference in new DSLAM.
4. Even once I approached DE, Yelahanka Exchange, he said, it is not under my jurisdiction and you talk to JE only and don’t approach me for anything because he is ultimate. I could not understand being the senior officer and in charge of Yelahanka circle, why he had talked in such an irresponsibly. On 22 Mar 08 I talked to Personal Secretary of PGM, Bangalore around 1.30 pm on 22868687, she has noted down the complaint with my contact no.
5. It is not clear, why such long time is taken for restoration of OFC and faulty new system is not rectified after having good engineers in network and provided service to customer. It is competitive world and Bangalore IT hub in such place is having long delay and poor service is not understood. Restoration of any such failure is possible within 24 hrs in today’s world. Plenty of machines are available to assist the man for restoration of failure.
It became routine business for me to visit daily for Yelahanka exchange for broadband but no positive result is yielded yet. Due to lingering of my connection has mentally disturbed me and wasted my precious time and money by visiting regularly exchange Yelahanka. My umpteen steps taken to get through the connection is futile and I am forced to write this mail to you
Was this information helpful?
Aug 14, 2020Complaint marked as Resolved