[Resolved]  BSNL — view bill details

how can i check bill details of recenty bills on internet at my home
of Chandigaah region.

Comments

site(data.bsnl.in)not working or not respond.
my teliphone no is [protected]
plese sende my first bill dittal
I HAVE RECHARGE MY BSNL - MOBILE[protected] TOP UP - OF RS.56/- THROUGH ICICI BANK - RACE COURSE BR. THROUGH SAVING BANK A/C NO[protected] DT 16.09.08 - REF NO. BIL/[protected]/0803/[protected]. BUT MOBILE IS NOT RECHAGE AND AMOUNT OF RS.56/- IS DEDUCTED FROM MY A/C.

I CONTECT THROUGH 123 - CALL CENTRE - LOCAL BSNL - RACE COURSE BR. BUT NOBOADY GIVE ME CORRECT ANSER - THEY TOLD ME THAT THEY ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR NOT RECHGRE YOU MOBILE .
WHAT I CAN DO ? PLEASE HELP
my teliphone no is[protected]
plese sende my bill dittal
i have bsnl will bhone i want see my bill by internet how, thanks.
my telephone number is[protected] & i want to see my bill now
i want to have bill details and call history of my landline phone on internet . how can i check that, please help me.
ihave broad band .i want to see my internet bill details now.
For a long time I used to see my bill details in calautta telephones online bill presentation using my password & login my account. By last 2 months when I try to see my bill details only a message view on monitor "No Such Login is registered with us" Now when I try to registration further with your Customer ID it failed to do the same. My phone no. 1)) [protected] Uma Sarkar
2)) [protected] Dilip Sarkar
formarly I used the password sisirku & dilipku resp. for both the number.
Sisir Sarkar
[protected]@yahoo.co.in
my no is[protected]

kindly send me the bill details

K.Mohanraj

My Telephone No. is[protected] so plese send the detail call bill
dear sir,
my telephone No.is[protected].pls send the internet usage bill details to email([protected]@yahoo.com)
Dear Sir, My telephone No is[protected] I have not received telephone bill since last 5 months.kindly send bill details of last 5 months to email id([protected]@yahoo.co.in) as soon as possible.

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL]