[Resolved]  BSNL Cellone — against online prepaid service

sir i have recharge my cell no.[protected] on 04/08/09 at 11:30 am by online banking with my icici bank @Rs.110/- but never get it yet, i do talk to the customer service, they just gave me complaint no. H[protected] and time for 48hrs, sir i m working for Marketing Division Doordarshan, i just want to know if the problem is at department's end why do customer suffer, it is good that BSNL launch these services to facilitate the customer, but if customer do suffer for such a small amount then why do customer trust on BSNL and transact big amounts. sir do consider on my complaint.

thanking you

neeraj nayyar

Comments

sir i have a BSNL prepaid sim no. [protected] and i have my balance of rs 937.00 on dated[protected]
i have received a message from BP 56688 on dt[protected] at the time of 16.31 for subscribing of Pocket Portal services of BSNL(mobile emails services)
i send a message for activation of this services on DT[protected] at 09.56 on 56688
than i received a message for activate my services and deduct rs 25 monthly charged and after this message i received continue 40 message and my balances deducted about 1000 at present i have -125 balance now i want to unsubscribe this services and pl refund my balance 1000.00
pl help me
thanks
YOURS

kailash chand soni

bsnl / cell one — data card

the speed of my data card is slow .it's total speed is only 260 kps and the downloading speed is only 2.4 kps. i kindly request u to solve my problem .i am receding in annanur near avadi

hello..
iam a bsnl-cellone subscriber in haryana.my number is [protected]. i have bought a recharge of rs.550 and tried to recharge my mobile th the card. but, for the past 30 days, im getting a service reply, there is scheme of recharge get Rs498 and 6 months validity then i have only50 days validity.i have also called the customer care but no action is taken.. pls do something in this regard.i have go Bsnl Exchange of Bahadurgarh But there is no response...
Dear authorities

I am working with a reputed firm in kundli in sonepat . though we had purchased a data card of bsnl with 2g service for official purpose after purchasing that when we are using it the service is very poor even i myself launch a complaint in BSNl exchange sonepat but there is no response from the concerned person . So i think we had wasted our money and time if possible please do the needful.
Mohit Chugh
Executive Sales
Dear authorities
I am a businessman in panchkula(Haryana).I have bought a new cellone number from Bsnl office, sec-5, panchkula under the scheme pyaari jodi launched recently.Under this scheme many free schemes such as unlimited free calls from cell to landline, 1000 mb internet usage, 2000 messages etc. but i am not getting any of these services.Customer care and office authorities are just ignoring it.My cellone no. is [protected] and my landline no. is[protected].
I have heard that bsnl provides a good range of services but it was not so.

Rajiv singla
Businessman
I from orissa.rourkela.my mob.[protected].i trying a lot of time to conect your bsnl customercare no.[protected].but there is a zero responce.my problem power plus doesnt working.thats for i paying a lot
ie. normal [email protected] pisa per minit, even i call second i pay 90 paisa.I dont understant what to do.please help me.

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL]