[Resolved]  BSNL Gorakhpur, U.p. — land line phone

My phone no-2200483 is not working properly since 9/08/08.
Ican not make any call because phone is replying only this sentence
"Please check the number you dailed"

Comments

My landline no.[protected]
i m using brodband service but from months it is going disturb and i complaint to bsnl but no reaction my net alwase got disconected alwase for somw time.so do somethonh please
sir i have to gorakhpur police comisnoer phone number it is possibel?
I want to draw the attention towards my broadband connection which was installed at my residence viswakarmapuram, padri bazar, gorakhpur with the telephone no. 2281957 vide your order dt. GV/NTC/Sulabh/5118 dt. 15.12.08. Vide my letter dt 1.2.09 I requested bsnl authority at GKP to disconnect my broad band connection from 1.2.09 again vide dt. 25.02.09 but the bill kept on issuing to me. I had requested that when I am not using broadband only telephone rental bill should be raised. But in the bill amount of broad band is being added which is quite embarassing. I have also deposited 50% of the bill last month but in this month again that amount is reflected. Pl look into the matter and resolve it and make arrangement to stop billing to avoid further complication.

yogendra sharma
padri bazar
my land line no.2736258 is not working since 2 month & my tel. exchange naibazar.
my land line no[protected]. is not working since 1 month my tel. exchange kunraghat.gorakhpur
please make the my land line[protected] is not working[protected] to till now
dear sir
BSNL OFFICE[ RTO ] GORAKHPUR KA PHON CALL TO REC. NHI HOTA... AAP LOG CAMPLAIN'S PE KYA KHAAK DHYAAN DETE HONGE...?
please draw your kind attention to the network arround humayunpur north, gorakhpur. in this location you can hardly dial or recieve the call, if got connected you can not talk smoothly as listener get interupted voice which are very tough to understand.
so kindly look into the matter promptly to retain your customers of this area otherwise they have no option than to switch off the existing bsnl network.
regain your image from "bhai sahab nahi milega" to bharat sanchar nigam limited.

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] Phone