[Resolved]  BSNL Landline — BSNL - No dial tone

My BSNL landline phone[protected] has not been working since 5th February 2009. No dial tone is heard when I pick up the receiver to make a call. I live in Marathahalli and many of my neighbours are experiencing the same problem frequently. I registered a complaint through the IVRS system (Docket no: 301)This happens almost twice or thrice a month. It is really pathetic to see such pooor service from BSNL. It is merely a waste to pay the rental for such pathetic service. Will the authorities look in the issue?

With lot of sorrow,
G.Meena

Comments

My BSNL landline phone[protected] is not working since 31st of March. The dialer tone is not
heard when I lift the receiver to make a call.I live in Hyderabad near Ameerpet. It will be good if
you kindly see to the problem faced by us. And one more thing is that I can't understand whether
the phone is dead or not. If the dialer tone is not heard then is it that it is dead? Please see to it
that the phone is rectified.

From,
Nirmalkumar.
My BSNL landline phone[protected] has not been working since 6th June 2009. I am in working in Delhi and only my father and mother live in home.Many of my neighbours are experiencing the same problem frequently.My father registered a complaint several time.This type of problem almost twice month. It is really pathetic to see such pooor service from BSNL.I have already give suggestion to my father cut down the landline phone and buy a new mobile phone..

From
Pankaj
my telephone no of puri 232187 is faulty since 8 days
my telephone no of puri orissa [protected]

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL]