BSNL Landline — Deadline

Afghanistan
 Shireesh
My land line is completely dead (phone number is[protected], I think the cable is disconnected from the pole. So please do the needs!

Comments

my land line dead since 35 days and i am diffuse about the nature of the telephone exchange staff and their staff they are not interested to make my landline on. so plz do the need.
P.C.DAS
AT+PO. CHANDIL
DIST SARAIKELLA
JHARKHAND 832401
My landline dead since 35 days and i am diffuse about the nature of the telephone exchange staff and their officers .they are not interested to make my landline on. so plz plz do the need
P.C.DAS
AT+PO. CHANDIL
DIST SARAIKELLA
JHARKHAND832401
Phone is not working.
Landline numbers o[protected] and 2461047 has been dead, you are requested to kindly get it activated ASAP.

NMTronics India Pvt. Ltd.,
SDF # E - 17, NSEZ,
Phase - II,
Noida
District - Gautam Budh Nagar - 201 305
U.P.

Already complaint was given 15 days back over phone but till date the same is not yet resolved. Request you to activate the same ASAP.

My Telephone no[protected] has been almost completely dead since 1st MAY 2009. It works only once in fortnight and that too is hardly only 5 to 10 minutes. I have not getting any response from local BSNL officials. On making an independent inquiry it has come to my knowledge that other private company has utilize connection and in spite of our written complaints we have not got any response. However we get Telephone BIll regularly and there is no delay for it.
sir please confirm me