[Resolved] BSNL Landline — outgoing & incoming calls list

v venkatesh
sir my bsnl landline ph no is[protected]. i want all incoming and outgoing calls list for the month of december. i need the stetement for every month. plz send me sir.

anilprasadkothari's response, May 15, 2014
sir, i want my bsnl landline outgoing & incoming calls list for every month.
subhash jangid's response, Jul 21, 2015
dear sir, my landline number is [protected] . I want to incoming and outcoming calls details of 15/7/2015 to 21/72015. plz sir send me details in a mail . my mail id is subhashjangidjesa@gmail.com . plz sir urgent
Complaint comments  186 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Respected Sir,

My Land Phone Number is 26272835. I want the incoming call list for the period from 00.01 AM to 02.00 AM on dated 30.10.2014 through the e-mail Id : biswajitghosh007@gmail.com. It is very urgent for me.

With Regards
Indrajit Ghosh
Mob : [protected]

telephone — outgoing &incoming report

sir, my ph NO.[protected]ihave the outgoing&incoming calls report 2months details send my email ID please, , , thank you

BSNL — list of outgoing calls

I want the all outgoing list of september month of 2009

my phone number is[protected]

please give your reply as soon as possible

sir
i land line phone no is [protected] last month bill is very high .
so plz send me bill phone no detail thanx,
I want all the incoming and outgoing calls details with time and dates
plz provide the incoming and outgoing call duration details
Plz provide the incoming and outgoing call details
Plz provide the incoming and outgoing call details
i want to right imformation of outgoing-incoming calls on my bsnl landline number[protected] & bsnl mobile [protected]
Please my Land Line Number Income and outgoing bills list given
Ph:[protected], 221105, 220618, Please do the needful.
PH[protected], 220618, 221105 incoming and outgoing calls list
sir my bsnl landline ph no is[protected]. i want all outgoing calls list for the month of march 2010. plz send me sir.
Please give incoming call details of my phone no[protected] From Dated 28 feb 2010 to till now
send me the outgoing call details which made from a bsnl no 44103486 in the time between 10 am to 2pm dated on 25.03.2010. Ita very very urgent.
sir my number is [protected] plz send me details of ougoing calls for the march 2010
please inform me the last 30 days call list of phone no[protected]
i want to right information of incoming and outgoing call of my land-line number[protected]...
i want all my out going calls from jan to may 2010 plz send me mail my lanline number is[protected]
i want all the incoming and outgoing calls details with time and dates for the period dated[protected] between 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM. My BSNL telelphone number is[protected]. Please send the detail on my e-mail id. my e-mail id is amandhawan23@yahoo.co.in
sir can u give me the details of all incoming and outgoing calls of my prepaid card for the month of april, may& june to my mail.Some wrong calls are coming during the last three months can u help me.
my landline number is[protected]. i want all incoming and outgoing calls list for the month of august 2010.

BSNL Landline - outgoing & incoming calls list