[Resolved]  BSNL SIM Card — change of sim card

iam a customer of BSNL and my pre paid No is [protected]. Presently my SIM Card is becoming unserviceable due to regular wear and tear. i now want to replace the SIM , but retain the same mobile Number.

Comments

BSNL SIM Card — sim

gd morning
my sim card has been blocked i have puk code but my cell phone is not asking puk code so what i do help me
cell is china modle

BSNL — sim change

iam a customer of BSNL and my pre paid No is [protected] . Presently my SIM Card is becoming unserviceable due to regular wear and tear. i now want to replace the SIM , but retain the same mobile Number.
go to bsnl office nearer to you along with the proofs you provided first while you taking the Sim, tell them the problem, they will give you form for the new Sim, fill it up. then checking your proofs, they will give a new Sim by taking 50 (it may be 100 now)
(NOTE: if yours is prepaid you can take new Sim in any BSNL office, if its postpaid you need to go to the branch where you've taken the Sim)
I am a customer of BSNL and my pre paid No is [protected]. Presently my SIM Card is becoming unserviceable due to regular wear and tear. I now want to replace the SIM, but retain the same mobile Number.

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL]