[Resolved]  BSNL SIM — puk code

Comments

sir i need puk code of my karnataka bsnl sim mobile number[protected] sim nummber is[protected]
sir my cell number is [protected] and sim number is[protected] i request you to send me my puk code as soon as possible please reply thank you

1662 — bsnl puk code of my sim

thank you.
you please give me the puk code of bsnl mobile no [protected].& my sim no is[protected]N
sir my cell number is [protected]and sim number is[protected] i request you to send me my puk code as soon as possible please reply thank you
sir my cell number is[protected] and sim number is[protected] i request you to send me my puk code as soon as possible please reply thank you
sir i need to get puk code of my sim card mobile number is [protected] sim number is[protected] email [protected]@rediffmail.com

BSNL — puk code of my bsnl sim

my mobile no "[protected]",and my sim no is "[protected]e",and my mobile handset is nokia 2700 classic.i want to no my puk code of this no.because no is blocked.
sir plz tell me PUK Code of [protected]
DEAR SIR,

MY NAME IS KRISHNA KUMAR AND MY SIM NO IS[protected] PL SEND PUK CODE.MY MAIL ID:[protected]@yahoo.co.in
MY NAME IS SAPTAPARNA DAS.I WANT MY CODE FOR SIM NO[protected].MY PHONE NO IS [protected].PLEASE SEND MY PUK CODE ON MY [protected]@gmail.com
my mobile no is [protected] so kindly find my PUK no and send my PUK no on my mail ([protected]@gmail.com)
my wb bsnl prepay [protected], with sim number[protected], i need the puk plz hlp me, cant reach bsnl customer care. it holds for 65minits +
sarkar.[protected]@gmail.com
my mobile no: [protected] and sim no:[protected] tell me puk code
Sir I need PUK code of my Kerala BSNl Sim mobile number [protected] sim number is[protected] my email address is [protected]@gmail.com

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] Phone