[Resolved]  Campus Pack Vodafone Prepaid Card — outgoing calls barred without reason

I have a Vodafone prepaid card (Campus pack).
All outgoing calls are barred without any reason. I have balance of Rs. 21.51 and validity up to Jan 21, 2008.
Still I cannot make any call or even SMS.
Even the customer care number (111/ [protected]) is not connecting.

Comments

I have a Vodafone prepaid card
All outgoing calls are barred without any reason.
Still I cannot make any call or even SMS. my number is [protected] i taken sim from sumitra entp in h.s.r bangalore
my mobile no is [protected].i have got new vodaphone campus card few weeks ago and i have stored 5 numbers in my gang and still my 4 numbers are not working with the benfit of 15paise.this is ridculous.if the copany does not want to work with the skim then the copany should suck without cheating people.

Vodafone Lifetime — Outgoing calls or barred without any reason

I Vanaja,
My No.[protected]

I have a Vodafone prepaid card (Life Time) which was only 2 weeks old.
My all outgoing calls are barred without any reason. I have a balance of Rs. 34.76 and validity up to 26th september, 2021.
But Still I cannot make any call or even SMS to any numbers.
Even the customer care number (111) is not connecting.

But able to receive all incomming services... I request you to please sought out this problem as soon as possible... Thank You.
i have vadafoneprepaid card all outgoing calls are barred even sms and also for callcenter numbers.my number is [protected].pls help me what to do?

Vodafone India Phone