Dishtv — poor service

Sambalpur, Sambalpur District, Odisha, India
 gitikanayak
I Gitika Nayak reacharge my dish tv account no. [protected] for Rs.470[gold+colours] for two month. But amount credited to my acc. is Rs.235 what happen to the rest amount.

Comments

that means if you have any complaint with any product then it will be worst.
Its not like that .

Try to contact customer care if you have any complaint and get it resolved
The most worst service provider till now. our complain no to dishtv is 18177334
VC # [protected]

Not able to see Sahara One, ND TV Imagine, SS Music, Play TV, Live India. Dishtv people are not sure what they speak, completely incompetent.

manish
AS you are advertizing free recharge in tv, I recharged my package vide receipt no.UR-27/01/09IG[protected] for ACE Commnication., but mr.Anjani Kumar, M.No. [protected], recharged me by old coupons of Rs 777/ and lied me for free recharge.Now he is giving me false assurences that it will be activitated soon.Who will be responsible for this type of cheating in DISH TV.
Thanking You.
plzzzzzzzzzzzz take an action against him, contact no. [protected]
vc no. [protected]
I have dist tv STB...since last 15 days i am receiving NO signal message... i am helpless as no one take it for repair...all is ok but STB not receiving any signal...????
I sri satyananda panigrahi holding dishtv vcno [protected].I was recharged Rs 750 for six months pack on 09.10.09. But now my A/c is shown nil.plz do something.Thank u
I will give you the email id of Dishtv Customer care, Just mail your concern their for quick resolution of your complaint along with your complete details like VC No, Address and contact number.

Email id: [protected]@dishtv.in
One of the worst service provider & worst customer care executives. No care about the customers.
I will give you the email id of Dishtv customer care, Just mail your concern their for quick resolution of your complaint along with your complete details like VC No, Address and Contact Number.

Email id: [protected]@dishtv.in
we have taken a new dishtv subscription about four days ago and none of channels are working.. we are vey dissappointed.we had contact our dish tv dealer but no response from his side.
Last week, water started coming from the DishTV cable connected to the STB.
I called up the service centre and the DishTV serviceman came to my house a day after registering the complain after calling more than 20 times.
He charged me Rs.1460 for changing the cable and the STB and refused to give a payment receipt, the replaced STB also stopped functioning after an hour and from then onwards they have replaced my STB twice but all were in the same condition and now the STB is with them and they say that they cannot do anything because the company is not providing them with a new STB.
I want quick solution to my problem.
Last week, water started coming from the DishTV cable connected to the STB.
I called up the service centre and the DishTV serviceman came to my
house a day after registering the complain after calling more than 20
times.
He charged me Rs.1460 for changing the cable and the STB and refused to
give a payment receipt, the replaced STB also stopped functioning after
an hour and from then onwards they have replaced my STB twice but all
were in the same condition and now the STB is with them and they say
that they cannot do anything because the company is not providing them
with a new STB and asking us to wait.
Request regarding shifting of existing installation was lodged on 2nd aug 2014. No one attended the complaint since last eight days. After being harassed by calling frequently i have approached new service provider. This costing me 2500. My recharge amount is also pending with DISH which they have denied to return.
company not provide good service and not respond my complaints.
Name : B.B Mukherjee
VC # :[protected]
After several complaints & paying 1160/- to the technician, sent by Dish TV Nagpur team nothing has been done. We already paid for the subscription for the whole year in advance. We asked for the refund of the subscription fees+ 1160/- so we can subscribe with some other company, they are not willing to do anything .
The technician couldn't do anything & was calling to different people & asking them to help him over the phone.
Later he said the salary Dish.TV is paying to the technician, they can only afford amateurs like him.
Zero Customer service .
It's disappointing & shame .

DishTV — channels are not coming

Dear sir/madam I abdul kareem from hyderabad india My vc no: [protected] Im your costumer morethan 3yearS There are two channels are not coming from two days thats starplus and lifeok. Please take action immdiatally Thank you

recharge date not expire but not working

Sir, my vc number [protected].my card expire date 08_07_2015 but not working now pls reference it thank you

Dish TV website not accessible