[Resolved]  Eureka Forbes / Aquaguard — NOT WORKING

NOT WORKING PROPERLY & FLOW OF WATER IS VERY SLOW

Comments

i am from hyderabad old city, H No 18-8-241/55 Moin bagh, , Kindly send the person to attend this problem.

Eureka Forbes/Aquaguard — not working

Not working, and on contact nobody is lifting the phones.
i need company mechanique who can check my aqua guard and make it functioning normally, water is not flowing
MY RO AQUAGARD IS NOT WORKING UNDER WRRENTY MY MOBILE NO [protected]
MY RO AQUAGARD IS NOT WORKING UNDER WRRENTY MY MOBILE NO [protected]
hello. our aqua guard is not working.our contact num is:[protected]
hello. our aqua guard iNOVA is not working.our contact num is [protected]
My Aquaguard is not working for the past one month. I have given complaint to the nearest service provider. They responded very well saying they will attend the problem the next day, but never turned up till date. My husband spoke with the toll free number, who gave some other phone numbers, which were all inactive. We have put up an AMC, for which service is due in September of 2009. No news about that too from the service center. Please help me. This is very important for us. We had very high opinion about Eureka. Do we have to change our minds?
Hello my Aqua Guard (FORBES:DESIGNA) is not working. our contact no. is [protected]
The water filter is not working properly. It is in warranty period. Pl. send pune service center address with phone no. And send the technician immediately.

water filter not working

Purchase on[protected] given many complaints but no respond

cheque regarding

i buy green ro in installment scheme date 1 may 2014.your executive said ist cheque 30 may 2014 and iind cheque present after 3 month fom purchase. But cheque present in the cheque after two month. why.pls cont [protected]/[protected]

Eureka Forbes