[Resolved]  Faber Heatkraft — Changing the diffuser assembly in the Faber Heatcraft chimney.

We had purchased a Faber CLEO LTW chimney on[protected]. It has a lifetime warranty. The diffuser in the product was found defective at the time of first servicing. We had informed the seller regarding the exchange of the above parts. They sent their technician to check the nature of the complaint. Initially he said that it would be replaced but took no further steps for three months. Then we received a letter from the company saying that they would not change the diffuser as it is not covered under the warranty. We again contacted them on the 29th of March, 2009 saying that the booklet says the diffuser is included under the warranty. The company and the local authorised dealer of Baroda confirmed in a telephonic conversation that they will exchange the diffuser as said in the warranty. Since April whenever we try to contact them they say that the parts would be changed within the week. But no action has yet been taken. We have also sent mails on the 6th of June, 2009 and on the 23rd of June, 2009 And we have also called them many times to remind them of the replacement. But everytime the Baroda Service centre of Faber calls back saying that it will be done within a week!

Comments

Heatcraft 4 burnor gas stove was purchased in the end of may 2008 and after use of appx. 6 month the complent made to your Panajim dealer m/s Apex Marketing by me through local agent m/s Al-light traders, Mapusa, Goa from which I purchased th same.I agree that the gaurantee card issued is misplased but most interesting thing in that, the burnor provided to the stove has bee melten befor completion of 6 to 7 month which very dificult to understand and digest, as my 12 years old gas stove of 2 burnor of some sami standerd brand is stil in good working condition.
My complent is pending with your Goa dealer and he is after inspection agreed for the poor quality of the burner provided by the manufacturer.In view of above I request you to look in to matter and replase the same.I hope you will do the needful.
Heatcraft 4 burner gas stove purchased by us apprx. one year back and the burners molten within six month, have been replaced by the compony aginst charging the cost of the 4 burners on condition that the payment will be refunded if the original burner are found to be nonstandered, we made the payment since the item was important to daily use in the kitchen, however till today nothing is heard from the compony or their agent/dealer at Panajim, Goa and the sub-dealer m/s Al-light Treaders, Mapusa, Goa.
G A MALWANKAR.[protected]

Faber HeatKraft — No service even after repeated calls and product still under warranty.

complaint no:[protected]
It has been 9 days since I registered a complaint on[protected]. After calling every day after their 48hr deadline, I still do not have even a call from their technician. The service of this company is worse than anything I have ever seen. It's really a bad idea to buy any of their products, because there is no service after. How can Such a big company be incapable of having a functioning service centre? Is it because we are a third world country, so we dont deserve a decent service?

Faber
    Faber  Phone
    Faber  Address
    204, Second Floor, Pentagon Tower 2, Magarpatta City, Hadapsar, Pune, Maharashtra, India - 411028