First Flight Couriers — Worst Service Ever

Tamil Nadu, India
 Ritukapoor707
Very Very bad experience with FirstFlight Courier..

I sent a courier to Vellore on 8th july... till today 12th July no clue.'

All phone nrs of Chennai are switched off Nrs are as follows

Vellore: [protected]
First flight Delhi :[protected] (They cannot help do not know chennai code and they are asking me)
Akhilesh Singh : [protected] (lady who tells me FF Delhi cannot do anything as is sent to chennai) and discnnects the phone.

I am still struggling. Never Never Never Use First Flight Couries

Comments

First Flight Courrier Services — Poor Services

Dear Sir

This is regarding my complaint which I already sent to FFCL regarding Services of FFCL Delhi.I want clarification on delay delivery (Like "SARAKARI DAAK")and mis-guidance to the consinee by FFCL staff, due to which I had to suffer lot, as the letter was urgeltly required. But due to negligence of your Branch in delhi, I had to sent my friend to their office at 8:00 pm personally to collected the same. But the FFCL staff people misbehaved with my friend and then agreed to deliver the packet after talking with me on Phone, but again they passed comment on my friend that feels him very bad. Such a big service provider like FFCL even not bother to take it seriously.

You are requested to kindly follow-up the same and ask him to clear the issue.

Ajay
New delhi

First Flight Couriers Ltd. — VERY BAD SERVICE

My brother send me a courier by first flight courier on 9/4/13.Docate no:-MP-0308450 from indore to jodhpur.
But till today (12/04/13) i have not receive my packet.

First Flight — service

worst service ever i see. i sent some item to my home. They told me with in 2 days it will reach. today is the forth day. still its did reach to my home. and worst part is i can't track my to my consignment. and and i[censored] are calling to customer care then its waste of time. they will not pick your call....

+91 52 2394 4444 [Lucknow]