[Resolved]  Hero Honda CBZ Xtreme — noise in disc brake and poor service

i have bought HH CBZ Xtreme on 15/aug/2010. my bike has run only 1500kms and there is lot of sound coming when i apply front disc brakes. i have complained about it in the authorized service station, and because of very poor service at sai ram motors bannerghatta road, the problem isnt getting solved. HH CBZ xtreme Is great but the service at service station is really very poor. they apply oil to bike after servicing instead of polish. if this continues we might not see CBZ xtreme on roads. But I LOVE MY BIKE so plz someone do have a look at problems in service station.

Comments

Hero Honda CBZ Xtreme — regarding delay of service

hi, i am shailesh having a CBZ Extreme (model VBO). due to some minor accident,i had to give my bike to the service at madgao at Shree samarth Automotive.my bike No.is AP28BK8632. i have given my bike about 1 month ago.that is on 28/08/10. here my bike repair is keep on going forward and whenever i called the answer is SPARE PARTS ARE NOT AVAILABLE (that may true also)and till todate my bike is not delivered to me.i had a good impression about hero honda customer service and i had got good service before.but this is very rediculous.because of this everyday i am facing trouble in transportation to reach office and gettin 1 or 2 absent days also due to late.This is making me feel that weather i ahave purchased foreign bike or what for non available of spareparts.if you can not able to provide spareparts please stop the bike to the market.MOREOVER THATS NOT A MAJOR REPAIR ALSO TO MAKE THIS DELAY.THIS IS VERY REDICULOUS AMD MAKING FAITH COME DOWN ON HEROHONDA.IF YOU ARE REALLY CUSTOMER ORIENTED COMPANY PLEASE RESOLVE MY PROBLEM AND MAKE MY BIKE AVAILABLE SOON.
MY MOBILE NO.IS [protected]

HOPE YOU WILL CONSIDER MY PROBLEM?

Hero Honda — delaying of service

This is shailesh.sir.this conversation is regarding spareparts availability.before two months i had a good faith in hero honda company service.but nowadays i came to know that this is all .i feel regret to say this.but my experience is true.i have own a CBZ extreme bike with the NO. AP28BK8632.on AUGUST 28th i had given my bike to minor repair at samarth show room.margao.till now my bike is not yet ready and the reason is SPAREPARTS ARE NOT AVAILABLE.always when i call this readymade answer is available.i am not understanding wheather my bike is belongs to hero honda company or foreign company.this is the worst experience i have with the company.atleast after this complaint i[censored] are able to listen my words i will be greatfull.

REGARDS,
SHAILESH.
I had given my CBZ XTREME bike for regular servicing at TARANGA AUTOMOBILES (SILCHAR, ASSAM), and they are supposed to be the only authorized dealer of HERO HONDA in this area. I was first told that "it will take 2-3 hours", then they told that "it will take 1 day", and now it's 4 days and still they are lengthening the list of excuses. what the hell has happened to a reputed company...such an inefficient service is really shameful. They should stop boasting of owning a good company.
In addition there is no system of lodging a former complaint in this company...they filter every complain at the particular center.
... Atmesh

Honda — Disc Brake

Hi my name is Vishnu,
I had a Honda Unicorn bike with me. I take this bike from Marikar Honda. I had too many problems with my bike. Firstly I had changed my Chain Socket after 6months after purchasing my bike. The Marikar motors didn't gave me any consideration while purchasing the goods or in servicing. At that time I also changed my Disc Pad. Now after changing my disc pad my Disc brake worked properly for some days. After 2 or 3 months Disc Brake is produced a sound and now they are asking me to change all the parts of Disc Brake and it nearly cost Rs4000.I don't have much money to repair this part. Kindly take any action regarding this problem as soon as possible. My bike number is KL 01 AW 7562.
Owners name:Sivan Kutty Nair
Adress: TC 29/213 Padmalayam Lekshmi Vilakam Lane Pettah P.O Trivandrum.
Purchased Bike on[protected]
Frame no:ME4KC093L98101780
Engine no:KC09E1103258

Honda Cars India Phone
    Honda Cars India Address
    D-126, TTC Industrial Area, MIDC Shiravane, Nerul,Thane-Belapur Road, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400706