[Resolved]  Honda Shine — handle bar bend when fell down at the time of applying disk brake

hello this is magesh from trichy which is my brothers one . while i ride my honda shine TN22 BC 1909 on road i just applied front brake and fell down at the time the handle bar bend. i just ride in to M.A. HONDA showroom and let it to remove bend of handle bar. they also did it. but i cant satisfy with it. so i just go to showroom and request to remove the handle bar and fit it new one. but they told there is no stock of handle bar just wait a week. so i request them to remove the handle bar and give it to me, i remove the bend from my own risk. but they refused to do so, till im riding the bike with the fork shake in that roads... kindly do the needfull.
S.MAGESHWARAN

Comments

hai this is mageshwaran from trichy. im having shine that is very economically because very good in mileage more than 60/litre thank you
I just yesterday puchased as honda shine bike. It is very nic. But the handbar is in exact horizantal position. It is some what tilted. I asked the mechanic regarding this matter. But he cooly answer i it is common to all shine bike. I am not able to accept. So please suggest me how to rectify my problem.
hi, i also the same problem with the shine bike.suddenly I had an accident and fall down on the road.
and that time the handle was not proper its become tight and one side .know I removed that fork bend and handle bend but know also it seems the same problem what to do please contact me on this number -[protected]

Honda Cars India
    Honda Cars India Phone
    Honda Cars India Address
    D-126, TTC Industrial Area, MIDC Shiravane, Nerul,Thane-Belapur Road, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400706