HP Laptops — Redemption Cell

Nagpur, Nagpur District, Maharashtra, India
 Kaushal Kishore Singh
I have purchased the hp LAPTOP from the hp dealer and was assured that after sending the Scanned copy of Purchase Invoice and the Bar coded serial number sticker they would be sending me the Titan Gift voucher.

Till date(15/12/2010) no voucher has been received.
After lodging the complaint on [protected]@solutions-intg.com they have sended the below reply ::

From: [protected]@solutions-intg.com [mailto:[protected]@solutions-intg.com]
Sent: Sunday, November 28, 2010 5:03 PM
To: K K Singh
Subject: Intimation for closure of Compaq Presario/HP Pavilion Notebook Diwali Celebration Offer

Dear Customer,

This is with reference to your participation under Compaq Presario/HP pavilion Diwali Celebration offer, in case you are submitting the claim documents for the first time, please be informed that we shall not be able to accept your claim documents for validation and processing of the redemption item since the last date of the submission of claim documents was 25-Nov-10. Any further query pertaining to this matter shall not be entertained at our end and your claim will be treated as rejected.

Thanks & regards,
HP Redemption Cell

anyway the required documents were send prior to there last submission date i.e.22-Oct-2010

For this Hp has sended me the below mail, regarding there dispatch of Gift Voucher

-----Original Message-----
From: Notebook [mailto:[protected]@solutions-intg.com]
Sent: Monday, November 01, 2010 4:50 PM
To: K K Singh
Subject: Thank you for redeeming HP Diwali Offer - 2140558

We would like to update that the Titan Gift Voucher has been dispatched on 29-Oct-10 through First Flight courier vide consignment number D46263900.

Thanks & regards,
Abhijit Saha

BUT TILL DATE I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY GIFT VOUCHER...
KINDLY LOOK INTO THIS.

K K Singh
(KK.[protected]@Raymond.in)
([protected])

Comments

i bought a laptop hp pavilion g6-2221TU, serial no:5CD24184Q1 on 18/11/2012.i have been sended my document(hard copy) to you, but i could not find my gift voucher over here.
please suggest me that how i can got my gift voucher. MY EMAIL ADD. IS [protected]@GMAIL.COM. AND MY MOB. NO IS [protected], [protected]. PLZ HELP ME...,
I purchased a Laptop(HP) Pavillion g6-2206TX on dilwali next day 2013, at that time Mr. Vikas HP Distributor Kachi Chawni jammu says that if your purchased a lap top here and along with you will be received a NIKON 16MP Camera within 10 to 15 days for that you will send a Draft of Rs. 2500/- at SOLUTIONS INTEGRATED MARKETING SERVICES PVT LTD, I am send a Draft on 15/11/2012 by post, but till this date I can not received any camera, reply urgently my email id is [protected]@rediffmail.com, otherwiswe
I have purchased the hp LAPTOP from the hp dealer with buy and protect offer with an redemption cost and i have been assured to be given an digital copy of carepack certificate within 30 days of approval still my certificates have not been received yet please kindly send my digital care pack certificates to my mail id : "pilot.[protected]@gmail.com" as soon as possible .my product details is as follows

redemption reference code:5860470
Product number: C0N92PA#ACJ
Serial number: CND2392C79
I bought a hp envy m6 laptop from malhotra enterprises hp world, ATM NO. 3 & 4, GF, the plaza mall, MG road, gurgaon.
I was told to make a online order of Rs. 4000( which was supposed to be free and after wards i would have to make the payment through demand draft). After making the online order, i was told to wait for the message from hp, within 2 to 3 days either on my mobile or on my gmail account. But now 5 to 6 days later, i have not received any type of message from the company.

email id- [protected]@gmail.com
phone no. -[protected].
laptop S/N - CND24011LF
Redemption code- 6208710
I would like you to take quick action regarding this matter.

thanking you
Rahul Siwach
i bought hp pavilion g6 whose serial no : 5CD3205G3V
product no: C9M03PA#ACJ
dated11-jul-2013.when i bought laptop at that time one offer is provide that i show my student ID-card then warenty time of laptop will be increase two years, but when i compleate my laptop registration form after that i ask to custermercare care any matter about my registration they can't explain me & they ask me what is my redemption code.
so please send me my redemption codeand suggest me what i do
my email address is :[protected]@gmail.com
mo. no :[protected]
Sir. I have purchased an Hp laptop on 21 July 2013, model name Hp Pavillion g6_2230TX and now I want to register for the extended warranty.Right now I am studying in second year engineering and I have my first year ID, so will that be allowable if I submit it in the documents that are to be sent to the redemption cell. Also, I want to know that whether we have send the scanned copies of the needed documents or xerox copies.Sir, please reply me quickly
dear Sir,
I have purchased a laptop G6 2226TU pavillion with Notebook/Desktop Serial No: 5CD32259LV and had registered for extended warranty and ADP under hpStudentOffer scheme and had send my documents, (Redemption Code: 6356741) and had got mail that "document has been recieved", but after that no further response has been given in my favour, so please help me out with by giving me a confirmation receipt/substitute satisfaction .

PRAKHAR SETH
Email : seth.[protected]@gmail.com
Name: Manjunath. R. Hegde E-mail ID: [protected]@gmail.com Product name: HP pavilion g6 Notebook PC, g6- 2301AX HP Notebook Serial No: 5CD3203LNY Redemption code: 6530778 I have registered for hp 3 year extended warranty gift and my claim has been rejected because I have mentioned the date of purchase of my laptop wrong. so my claim has been rejected. I have added a scanned photo of TAX INVOICE. I hope my claim will be approved soon. thanks.

how to extend 1 year warrenty on hp pavilon e015tx
i have purchased hp15 notebook nx004Tx. and i filled the hp accidental damage protection scheme, but by mistake i filled 'wrong purchased date'. so what can i do?
give me solution.

I had purchased HP pavilion g6 2202 AX from chennai Reliance digital retail Ltd on19 jan 2013.

I purchase the laptop with my credit card.

That time i am extend my garauntee period to 2 years that exp date is 08/15.

Auth code 001226 Serial no. 5CD2415BQ1 AMD Vision A4 Features
I register a issue in my laptop (issue is AMD Raedon graphic) my complaint no. [protected]. Please check the guarantee period of my Laptop and give me the reply.

With Regards
L. HARIHARAN
[protected]@gmail.com
[protected], [protected]
I have purchased HP laptop and send the redemption mail on the day of purchase itself i.e 8th July 2014...in between I got a call from them, of the mail not received yet...and then I sent the mail again, and it was though sent successfully...but till today I haven't receive any claim mail from [protected]@redemptionsupport.com...
should I wait for some time??
i didnot get any information about back to colege offer
i send all my details what they told to send
till now i didnot get any conformation email or message
I had registered my ADP on 20th june. but I did not get confirmation
mail from your side. . i m facing some prblm
plzz kindly help me from adp registered

thanku

i want to avail that offer but i have lost my bar code sticker please help me
When I am making payment for the HP redemption cell i am unable to make payment with any mode whether its a credit card, debit card or net banking.Unexpected from HP
Registered email id : [protected]@gmail.com
to respected sir/madam,
i purchased a laptop on 8th august 2015. from microage computers vasai maharashtra. HP 15-P201TX NB PC PAVILION .SERIAL NO:5CD5056VZ0.and as the laptop was delivered there was multi coloured horizontal line in the screen.within 7 days on 13 august i showed it to the dealer microage computers vasai since he said if there are issues there will be refund of money. but he said laptop would be fine. later the scree started going blank everyday for around 30 seconds.inspite of little use .later the 8 no. would keep coming contionously.the hp care technician tried to sort it out.but now there is a asterix sign coming up continously.and a warning .exe.i paid hard cash.and now i am getting firing from my family for trusting hp.please help me.i cant take this all anymore.i dont get sleep now.please see into the matter.still my complaint is logged in.complaint no:[protected].it has multiple issues .*******************************************************************************... **************************

Hp India — printer problem show the scanner error

sir, please solve my problem my printer show the scanner error.in this time my printer in warranty so please send your servicemen.

printer not working

whenever i try to print something...both the alert and ready lights Blinks and then nothing happens

my hp student offer is not deliver

My hp student offer claim is not deliver to me. its been more than a month a now. can u please tell me how i can get it soon.

24, Salarpuria Arena, Adugodi, Hosur Road, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560030