[Resolved]  ICICI Prudential Life Insurance — Pathetic customer service – ICICI prudential Malleswaram, Bangalore

ICICI prudential, Malleswaram, Bangalore received a cheque from me on Jan 6 2007 as a payment towards a life insurance policy. On jan 14 2008 when i went to pay the premium for the current year, i was said that i need to pay for the year 2007.

On specifying that i had made payment for 2207 using a cheque drawn on ICICI bank, they were of the opinion that the cheque bounced. I checked with the bank only to know that the cheque leaf is unused.

Then i reverted to ICICI prudential again only to be said that the cheque was postdated which wasn’t the case. They knew that and also as a policy they didn’t accept post dated cheques.

when i said that since the mistake was at there end they need to give me back dated NAV for which they promptly disagreed and said that i need to make a payment for two years else the policy will continue to be in lapse state.

They gave a crap about how i should have checked my bank balance to see that the payment want made and that they had sent a mail to that respect, which of course I dint receive and nor do they have a proof of the same. They didn’t let me speak to the manger either because they did not want the manger to know the goo[censored]p or the manager dint want to take responsibility. Whenever I try to reach the manger on phone I am told that either she is busy or not in office.

All this has left a bitter taste on dealing with ICICI group as such, because of their callous and indifferent nature. They should stop priding themselves has being a customer friendly group.

Comments

i have a policy no: 04893628 commenced on 19th march2007. for 2nd premium due on 19th march 2008, i issued a cheque of rs 100, 000/= on 10th march2008 o[censored]nion bank lucknow vide cheque no 318988 & was duly cleared on 9th march 2008. i received a call from mumbai office on 11th july 2008 stating that your premium is not paid. i gave all details of our payment but inspite of all these i was told to contact to the agent & concern icici bank.

i checked with our bank & was found that the payment is cleared but credited to different accont. when i enquired from our cheque issuing bank, it was found that my policy no was deleted & other policy no was written.i gave all such information to icici prudential office allahabad & to our agent but it was not yet corrected.

in general, th reputation of icici bank is very bad iin the market.kindly help to get it sorted. i am not intrested in dealing such bank where such fraudulent activities are going on.

Renu srivastava
lucknow
i hav a policy number 02235112.i want to know the statements of my policy which was started from 26 dec 2005.my date of birth is 22/09/1978.ples send all details of my policy to my email id.
I have half yearly policy no 07230768. i submited the premium amount 12, 000 Rs on 2 june 09, that time printer machine was not working, they told, they send the receipt at my home address till now i have not receive any things, they cut the money, this is very bad imprison, , , , , , , ,
again i have to go there and asked for receipt, , ,
i hav a policy number 03166429.i want to know the statements of my policy which was started from july 2006.my date of birth is 17/07/1966.ples send all details of my policy to my email id.

ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Phone
    ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Address
    1089, ICICI Prudential Life Tower, Appasaheb Marathe Marg, Prabhadevi, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400025