[Resolved]  India, Vodafone Postpaid — call history of prepaid connection

Please send me the incomin and outgoing call history of the following mobile number.[protected].

Nawas T.

Comments

Please send me the incomin and outgoing call history of the following mobile number [protected].

Ananya

Vineeta
sorry by mistake i send u the first mail

Vineeta
Dear Sir/Mam,

I Request you to Please send me the incoming and the outgoing call history of the vodafone postpaid number [protected] for the last 1 month in my email.

Your assistance in this matter will be highly appreciated, I will be thankful to you.

Thanking you,
Sincerely,
FRAH MIRAN.
Hi Nawas,

We see that you have faced an inconvenience with one of our services / products. We would like to get in touch with you on this. Please share your details at http://tiny.cc/R8koN and we’d be happy to help.

Vodafone Customer Care.
sir pls send the vodafone no [protected] call history please
dear sir

i want to call history to this no:[protected]
Dear sir, please send me the incoming & out going call history of the vodafone post paid number [protected] for the last 1 month in my mail.
hello, sir,
please send me the call history (outgoingcalls and incoming calls) for the number [protected], of the month march 2011, i really thank full to you my id is [protected]@gmail.com
hello sir & madam,

please sand me the call history incoming and outgoingcalls for the number [protected], of the month 1 april 2011, my email ID [protected]@gmail.com

thankyou

Amit Kumar S% sh. Ramesh kumar
vpo Shahzadpur, teh. Naraingarh
Distt. Ambala (Haryana)
134202.
dear sir/ mam,

please send me the call history of incoming & outgoing calls of following no [protected].of aug, sep, oct nov 2011 on my email id

s.[protected]@yahoo.com

thanks & Regards,

g.Sathish kumar.

Metso
please send me the incoming and outgoing call history of past 3 months of the following number [protected] through email
My email ID is [protected]@gmail.com
your assistance in this matter will be highly appreciated.
thanks
Nivedita
(school student)

Please send me call records of following number.[protected] from 07.09.2012 to 06.10.2012
Please send me the incoming call history of my postpaid no. [protected] from jan 26, 2014 to jan 28, 2014
my email: [protected]@gmail.com
I would like to have a history of incoming and outgoing calls of my postpaid no. [protected] from 1/4/17-12/4/17, kindly mail me at winkin.[protected]@gmail.com. Thank you.

21951