Vodafone India

Vodafone India Customer Care

TwitterFacebook
Peninsula Corporate Park, Ganpatrao Kadam Marg, Lower Parel
Mumbai City District

+91 98 2009 8200  (24x7 Support)

Circle Head Office
2nd Floor, Skyline Icon, 86/92, Andheri Kurla Road, Marol Naka, Near Mittal Industrial Estate, Andheri East, Mumbai 400059

Vodafone Complaints
2nd Floor, Skyline Icon, 86/92, Andheri Kurla Road, Marol Naka, Nr Mittal Industrial Estate, Andheri East, Mumbai – 400059

Load

Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Vodafone India Complaints & Reviews

My self archana was using Vodafone Card [post paid].
i ws disconnected the service on 04/12/2007. bur the vodafone says it ws disconnected in Feb'2008. Vodafone is harrassing us for the paymnet where we haven't used it.
i just want to say how much useless company this is.
I was holding postpaid connection after several request to disconnect the no. they use to that we give u good offer please continue. At last useless service i stopped using this connection. Now they are harrassing me for the payment for which i have not used, charging rentals even after the disconnection of outgoing and then total disconnection.

Why i should pay for the connection i have not used.

i purchase a new connection from vodafone connection bendors
    that is a post paid connection now after purchaseing date at18/03/08 then ig ot activation of this connection at 26/03/08
    and after the activation i am getting so many call from a ricovery department of the barklays bank before giving the new no.. to any person then he was saying its a no.. of amit jain one of his customer and he is not giving the instlaments of the laon
    then i tried to make him under stand its my no..[protected] in the name of sumit dixit at the billing address-a-6 sec=64 noida
    and he is not going to believe me and those are abusing me
    and thay alls are saying that its no.. of the amit jain and he talk so many times and he have call details of the same no.. before the actvation date-18/03/08 and that mean this connection was activated before purchasing by me and i purhchase as a new connection .. but after getting this point from the bank a talk to the customer service of vodafone postpaid or matrix services the no.. was [protected] and also sent a mail at =[protected]@matrix.in but those and the call ofd the customer service
    he was saying that it is a refreshed a noumber and that was working before some months and then it got deactivtd and sale by him to me as a new connection so its a illegal according the rules of the TELEPHONE REGULATORY AUTHORITY OF INDIA..
    and so now i am very mently disturb rgardign this big illegal game and i want to booke a case againset consumer court so plz help me i am veryy mently disturb and i want to do claimm...
    a good simple citizen of our india =SUMIT DIXIT [protected]
    Hi All, <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

I am totally fed-up with your service, I am not receiving proper bill as
    I have taken the Vodafone plain, 99 Religare corporate plain in which where all
    corporate voda to voda free in Religare service Pvt Ltd. But I am receiving the all including bill, for the
    same I have called on 198 customer care and they were misguide me they are not
    ready to accept my billing complaint and dropped my call also, one of your
    calling member (floor supervisor) he
    provided me wrong complain No, when I request to transfer my call to manager then
    he provide me wrong complaint and when I asked about complaint Message then he was also dropped my call and same
    time I called again for claim id verification then I know, No complaint has
    been raised, So now you tell me should I continue with your service or should I
    port both no.

Dear Sir / Madam

It has been long time when we have send you the email stating the problem faced because of...

Hello

As i was recived a sms from vodafone that was "recharge with BC75 get Rs 38 talk time and call std @ Rs 1 per minute. i got this sms on 10 th of april. then i recharge with BC 75 and i got 0.41 as a talk time on 10 th of april. when i call customer care they tlod me u will get that amount in 48 hour but to till date i have not get that amount. now from more then one week cutomer care number is not responding. my number is [protected]

reply me
      Ahrar

Vodafone — About bill [Resolved]

dear sir i am post paid custmer during i get ur connection from mr.RISHI mob:[protected].he commet with me in my 250monthly...
        My self is rukam singh.I want to tell you that i had got a hutch connection from vodafone.After actived number([protected]),...
        I had activated vodafone sms pack worth 9 rs weakly.
        On april 8, 2008 i sent a sms to my friend vodafone charged rs...

i am a post paid customer of vodafone before this i was pre paid customer i have recived so many calls on company behalf to change plan just like to 1 vodafone no your call will be free and your velidity will be carry forward and 1000 sms free all these things was written on there letter head but not even a single thing is given by co every time they told me that in next bill we will give you discount but nothing was there i have paid all bill for one year with that exta amount al last i went to ansal plaza vodafone shop to change my plan for all these complaints they told me paln can not change and soory for all that commitments kayon k vo humare franchisee ne ki thi or vo log lead banane k liye kabhi kabhi juthe commtment kar dete hain or na hi muzze inform kiya gaya k plan can not be change pre paid to post paid time they told me you can change your plan any time what to do now so many times i have called in customer care
        EXCESS LOCAL CALL CHARGES DURING ROAMING

I, Ms. Sabina Dante user of mobile no [protected] (Mumbai) had made calls to Goa during the month of February 2009. My brother had made calls from Goa to Mumbai and to the relatives in Goa on this the Vodafone charged Re.1/- for all incoming calls from Goa and Rs.1.50 for Local (calls made from my mobile in Goa), this is absolutely wrong charges, as per Roaming Tariff, all Local calls should be charged Re.1/- but they charged me Rs.1.50/-.

Secondly there is no bills received and when we called the customer service they refused to have any discussion on this matter as well as on the matter of GSM.

Thirdly when we tried to call the customer service for complaining about the billing part, one of the executive of Vodafone said that the time consumed for complaining to customer service is charged to us in our bill.

This is really bad feedback for us for using the VODAFONE.

Would appreciate if you could kindly do the needful in this matter and revert.

SABINA - Mobile No.[protected]

Kindly I requset you before three times I have regestered the Mobile number for DND Services. But do not take any action .Custome Care said after 45 day You could not recived the any Company call for advertisment but maney time I have recived the Company message and call .

Please solve my problom . I am your old customer .

With great regret i wish to inform you that I am facing tremendous problems with my vodafone pre-paid connection activation...

I have a Vodafone pre-paid mobile phone connection which i have taken one year before. The number is [removed]. The major problem i face with the connection is that, because of no or very weak network intensity my mobile is of no use at home.
          I am staying at [removed], near HSR Layout in Bangalore. This area is coming very much under the Bangalore metro city. It is very inconvenient for a customer like me who is working in the IT sector to maintain my day-to-day activities without the mobile phone service.
          The Vodafone company is cheating me with not providing network inside the city. How can I be blamed if i move to any other mobile service provider in this condition?
          I plead the authorities to take immediate action against the company for violating their assurances to the customer
          [removed]
          Bangalore
          Mob: [removed]
          Jun 5, 2017
          NA
          Hello sir
          i am jp pawar, i have vodafone connection with one year incomming plan No is [protected]. when i purchased this connection at that time the vodafone shopkeepar told me that if you recharge this No by 100 rupees recharge coupon you will get 50 miniuts free vodafone to vodafone for six month but only first time when i recharge my no with 100 rupess coupon i recieved 50 miniuts free vodafone to vodafone. i have recharge my no with 100 rupees coupon on 15/04/08 till now i have not recieve 50 miniuts free vodafone to vodafone .
          therefor i request you pls solve my problem

thanks

regards
          jp pawar

18/04/08

My mobile Number is [protected]

Yesterday I had lodged the complain against vodaphone...
            i want my number to be surrendered from vodafone postpaid connection.my no.[protected].please deactivate this connection as...

i have bought wcc card 150/- of vodafone in which i got the facility of std calling at 1 rs per min., its validity was up to 1 mnth but after 2 days its automatically deactivated.i have used only 5 rs as i got 115 as a wcc card account.
            i have lodged a complain regarding that in customer care, those useless people given me 1 week time and giving lots of solution, those people try to make fool of me as they told me tht its a network problem, and they are teaching me about how GSM works, i am an electronic engineer and i am quite sure that i know a little bit more whatever they knew.
            after 1 week when i called up again then they again given me 10 days time.
            and now i didn't got any response n today is 18th day.
            i am fed up with all this i have 3 yr validity cell phone but i would like to change operator n i suggest everyone not to be a part of vodafone, its disgusting.
            my mobile no. is [protected]
            I spoke with Vodafone executive few days back in regards to ISD calla wherein he recommended me to activate USA-CANADA pac Rs.99. He didn't inform me its only for fixed lines. He misinformed that it included mobile calls also. I asked for refund. Vodafone refused for that. My no. ends in 8183

Hi, my number is [protected] and I buy an add-on number. At the time of buying new number it was conveyed to me that the intercalling between these two numbers will be of 10 paise.And I also confirmed this by calling customer care atleast 4 times.
              but when I received my bill the intercalling was charged at Rs 1.75 per minute.
              I log my complaint with vodafone store CP but I was surprised by the behavior of the executive who attend my complaint.Instead of listening my complaint that guy was asking me to show any written proof of the offered plan and refused to log my complaint.Somehow I request him and managed to log my complain
              I have stored the conversation between me and the customer care executive in which he admitted that the intercalling rates are of 10 paise.
              After logging my complaint I received a call from Vadafone and at that time I show him that stored conversation.He was convinced with me and assured me that the excess bill charged will be returned to me in next bill.
              All this happens 2 months back but still now I haven't received even a single panney back.

Now I am fedup with Vodafone services and customer care and discontinued my new number.

Please let me know when that will come when I get my money back.

Kamal
              hi

I am Jagdish Badgujar. My no is [protected]. I activated one fnf no that no is [protected] in the month of June 2008.
              After activating the fnf no I call to customer care and asked him that

When I sms bill to 111 I will get some unbilled amount that amount is calculated by flat rate 50paise/min OR fnf no is calculated by 10paise/min & remaining are by 50paise/min????????

Your executive replied me that it is calculated by flat rate 50paise/min.
              And in your final bill if will get calculated by 50paise/min.

My Last month my mobile usage is 6120min.
              Till the one day before my billing cycle when I send the sms bill to 111 I am getting unbilled amount is approximately around 1600 to 1650 rupees.
              But when the bill has come that bill shows me that your bill is Rs.2146.51.
              But as per your executive the unbilled amount should show around 3000 Rupees.
              If it is calculated by flat rate 50paise/min. but it was not shown at once also.

After bill get generated I visit to Dombivali’s Vodafone store and meet
              Mr.Harshad Shinde. He is one of the executive.
              I asked my query to him he told me that
              When you send the sms bill to 111 you are getting some unbilled amount which is calculated by 50paise/min for local calls & 10 paisa/min for fnf number.
              It is not calculated by flat rate 50paisa/min.
              I requested to logged the complaint against that executive who miss guides me.
              He also log the complaint & he has given me the complaint no.[protected]. & he told me that you will get the call with in 48 hours.
              I was not received the call after 48 hours then I called to customer care and ask for my complaint’s status he told me that there is no complaints is logged by this no. & also there is no complaints logged on that day also.

Then I once again visited to the same Vodafone store & meet Mr. Rohan Kalasakar and asked for the complaint status
              He told me that yes there is a complaint is logged by them but there is no problem found in it. That’s why you are not getting a call from our side
              But when I told him that when I check the complaint status from customer care they are telling me that there is no complaint is logged.
              And He also told me that your unbilled amount is calculated by the flat rate 50paisa/min & in your final bill it is calculated by 10paisa/min for fnf no and 50paisa/min for local no.

In your same Vodafone store I am getting two different opinions so who is telling right & who is not????
              & what do I do????????????

I am expecting that at least you are going to help me to come out from this……….
              still i have received any call from customercare
              i have done the folloup two times but they are saying that we will get back to you with in 24 hours
              still there 24 hours is not end
              now they started the announcement that please pay your outsanding as the earilist to voice dissconnection o[censored]r no.
              i requested the customer care to dissconnect that announcement you slove my query i will pay the bill that lady told me it will get deactivated with in 2 hours
              after 2 hours it is not get activated then once again i called to my customer care now they telling me that it is not get deactivated unless & untill you pay the bill
              then now you suggest me what to do?????
              i recorded all the conversation i have that proof also.
              i am really fed up with vodafone customer care...

Jagdish B. Badgujar
              My Name is is Ashwini Maurya My Mob. No. [protected].
              My Complaint is you say that you are happy to help but your customer care excutive says that he is not happy. The Customer excutive name is Umes in Postpaid Branch.
              I am Bipan Kumar M.No. [protected].I had submitted the documents and charges(Rs.250) for conversion of my prepaid connection to postpaid on 28 September 2008.But till today my connection is not activated.When i had a telecon with customer care then they said that you have to resubmit the documents on vodafone store by itself, I have no time for this kind of process. Before 28 Sep. i had so many call from customer care everyday but now nobody telling me about the status of the connection. I am so frustrated at this time. Vodafone gives the false promises. Vodafone happy to help you, Now this word became very irritating for me.

My mobile no is - [protected] & Name is Sachin Pawar.

I had given a complaint for my vodafoen no disconnection on 11th Oct 08 at your Dombivali Branch. I had word with Mr. Sagar & Imran over there & given a written application for the same. They had convencing me to avoid the disconnection & renew the same no. But i dont want this no as my organisation is offer me one Airtel no for our official uses. So i had requested your executives to pls. disconnect my this no as i am not able to pay both of bill (i.e. Airtel & Vodafone). They have taken my request & told me that your no will be disconnect after 7-8 working days & told that your advance i.e. 700/- will coriored to your billing address. The ref no for the same is[protected]. On yesterday i had spoken to your customer care executive for confirmation of disconnection of my vodafone no. But as per him he is telling you had given the request for reconnection of normal plan & they activated the same on my no. where as i didnt given any information about the same at your any vodafone shop or customer care.

You can check my outstanding, there is no more outstanding pending for my no. I had already paid all the payments. Now i dont want to pay any further outstandings as i already done the same. So i would like to request you pls. get my advance & disconnect my no ASAP.

Good Evening,

This is VISHWAJEET SINGH, using ur prepaid connection, number is +91 [protected], main concern is that, my number is getting suspend by someone in 4 times in two day...i didnt do any type of request reagrding this.but someone is calling on VF care and make my number suspend..i talk to one o[censored]r executive when i number gets suspends last minth.then the executive ask to me that, whenever i want to suspend my a/c, i gave my date of birth as a security cheak., I accpected that... after two months my number ia again suspend by someone...whenever i talk on IVR 111 reagarding that, i m not recived good response.and the two number i got as a alternative contact numbers when last time my number is getting suspend one os [protected] secone is[protected], and frankly says when i ask something abt suspenstion of my a/c and ur executive not able to reply me, ad by luck i recived his C-sat.. i reply with purely NO.
                i req to Vodafone care, Nodal dept., please its my hardly request to all u that please tab my number and catch the person who call on VF care and take enq of my VF number [protected]...

And i hope, Nodal dept solve my problem...i really really request...

Please, Contact me soon...

Reagrds,
                Vishwajeet Singh
                +91 [protected] & +91 [protected]
                Sir

i m mohsin my vodafone number [protected] having sim regstration failed and sim was deactive i want to re active my number its secret number please

do need full

md mohsin

These vodafone people trouble a lot with their JUNK sms and calls...
                  really fed up... And these sms most of them cancel...
                  i took a postpaid number in bangalore and the number is [protected]..i came to pune last month..i didnt know about my bill...
                  i have recharged my prepaid vodafone through my online bank account at yesterday 5 PM . but still it hasnt been credited to...

Let me introduce myself as an ex Hutch /Vodafone post paid customer from Jan, 2007, to Jan, 2008, paying an average bill of Rs 1300/-, with out any default. This mail is in reference with the difficulties I had to undergo regarding your improper bill generation and collection calls.This is the 3rd mail regarding this issue and I require a immediate feedback.

The plan I had was a monthly 299 rent(300 min free local calls +200 sms) + call charges, where I could make local calls + STD @ 1 Rs / min.But my bill for the month December shows an amount of 4550 Rs, where as which includes lot of ISD calls . I think there is some thing really wrong with your billing system. I always used an international calling card(Gulf calling cards ), to make ISD calls, since I don’t have the privilege to do ISD calls with the existing plan.I never requested the same also .

Now my family, my friends & myself are receiving unnecessary collection calls from your collection end and I am deeply troubled by the same. I already made it very clear my sending mails & talking to your customer care department regarding the contradictions in billing. But till date they never get back to me.

I could realize that it is not an individual experience since I came across the news that
                  even the Supreme Court has charged a complaint against your company, to reverse the money, which you charging for services which you provided, with out your customer’s consent.
                  Dear Sir Madam .

I have still not received any positive reply from your side. It has been more than 3 months and I feel pity that a organization like yours are not a position to find out whether midasinfomedia Pvt Ltd is existing or not. I shall furnish you the details as your executive do not have the address of midas infomedia Pvt Ltd also when they booked the corporate account strange. I had asked her when I received a call last week anyways the details area s follows:

1. The domain name has been taken over by a consulting company based out of newzeland phone no +[protected].
                  2. Midas Infomedia is not operational if it is please send me the details . Second speak to Mr Mohammed Hanif who were the majority stake holder [protected] you would get the exact staus of the company.
                  3. Since 2 weeks were assured to me you people have not been able to solve my problem please refund me the payment mades to you with interest
                  4. PLEASE GO THROUGH ALL MY MAILS BEFORE MAKING A CALL.
                  5. Being honest is a pain that is why for the last 4-5 years paying this bill religiously as I had changed the billing address to my resident.
                  6. I have received you letter dated 29th Januray 2010 requesting to pay the bill. Please check the facts before sending the letters or bills.
                  7. I will hence forth not reveive any of your letters or bills on my residential address if my problem is not solved in next 3 days .
                  8. I will pay the outstanding bill only when my problem is solved and an apology letter from you senior management.

I have sent so many mails to them will send you the copy
                  Thanks & regards

when i took the new pre paid connection the vodafone alerts was activated by defaultn i m trying to deactivate it fromlast...