Vodafone India

Vodafone India Customer Care

TwitterFacebook
Peninsula Corporate Park, Ganpatrao Kadam Marg, Lower Parel
Mumbai City District

+91 98 2009 8200  (24x7 Support)

Circle Head Office
2nd Floor, Skyline Icon, 86/92, Andheri Kurla Road, Marol Naka, Near Mittal Industrial Estate, Andheri East, Mumbai 400059

Vodafone Complaints
2nd Floor, Skyline Icon, 86/92, Andheri Kurla Road, Marol Naka, Nr Mittal Industrial Estate, Andheri East, Mumbai – 400059

Load

Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Vodafone India Complaints & Reviews

Vodafone — Cross connection [Resolved]

My vodafone number is [protected] is a postpaid connection.I am facing serious problem regarding my dialling.Whenever i call...

hi,
i have recgarged my prepaid vodafone(hutch) of maharashtra region with a topup of Rs.66 to make all india Re.1. but after it i was being deducted usual std charges. i repeatedly complained to the customer care executive and they assured me everytime that it will be okafter 24 hours. when asked about the extra charges being charged they said it will be refunded. i have even has a complaint number regarding to it.
so can i get back the extra amount being charged by vodafone illegally from me?
please any one reply me.
Aug 13, 2020
I have postpaid service customer of Vodafone Ltd.Of late I notice that the customer care of Vodafone does not take care of customer complaint.
The customer care only repeats same statement time and again.
I had availed roaming facility during my visit to Kolkata recently and had used the same for sms to my friends during Diwali. I was charged the sms charges (exorbitantly)for the same.I paid the same on receiving the bill for the same however the same charges are levied again on my next bill also.
On request to customer care the reply is that I have to settle the same as this was carried forward from preceding month when the same was settled in fact.
After repeated request still the customer care has not resolved the issue and is harrasing me as a customer.
I am feeling it is better to switch to another service provider.
I also seek suggestion as to what can be done to address this kind of treatment meted out by a reputed company.
This mail may alert others so that they may not fall victim and face humiliation as me.

I had purchased SIM card of your P2P offer on 30/12/2007, and i have been told that Monthly 50 talktime monthly and vodafone to vodafone 50 paise will be be credited every month , however it was not activated .would like to have refund of the same.

MY phone no is [protected]
    Thanks & Regards
    praveen
    [protected] EXT 1594
    Aug 13, 2020

I am using Vodafone prepaid connection having mobile number [protected]. On 4th of october i have recharged my account through vodafone online recharge voucher of Rs 61. On the website it was showing it is a top up voucher and account will get refilled with 53 Rs. But i have received only 61 paise balance. And when i called up vodafone customer care and spoke to Vipin he told that 61 Rs voucher is converted in to bonus coupen and roming schemes are activated on the number. But when I told them the actual condition I have been told that you will receive the balance in account withing 48 Hours. But as of now i have not received my actual balance.

Best Regards
    Viraj
    File an official complain for the same in the local consumer court.
    Im facing similar condition. and yes im moving to court tomorrow.

This is with reference to my vodafone cell no, for which the vodafone(hutch) has charged me like anything as they wanted....

Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 07:25:18 +0000 (GMT)
      From: Raj Pradhan <[protected]@yahoo.co.in>
      Subject: Additional no. in my family group New Number:[protected]
      To: [protected]@Vodafone.com

My number is [protected]. I have applied for additional number in my family group for which I have already paid the necessary charges more than 8-10 days before. I have received the sim card for this new no. [protected] in last week on 17th Jan. Varification is also completed.

Surprisingly, even after repeated follow-up this number is not yet activeted. every time I called, I got just different commitments.

I have also not received any clarification on my complaint no.[protected] yet.

Well Really It's Surprising when you know what the problem is and you are are able to rectifiy it within few minutes but your so called administrator (!) takes so much days to fix a simple activation problem and not resolved still.

Can some one at Vodafone if at all bothered for client difficulties look into this matter on priority and confirm me back with proper justifying explaination for this delay. I want to know is their any responsible person from VODAFONE reading this.

You are also requested to clearly inform me final commited period by which you will able to activate this new number to enable me to take suitable decesion without any further delay.

Let me also put on record that I have applied for this number through your Mr.Jayesh Cell Phone No.[protected], who is not responding to my repeated calls made to him for nderstanding the status of activation of this new number.

I am fed up with your pathetic service and such extremely inefficient complaint resolution.

I look forward to your reply and a resolution to my problem and will wait until 25th January 2008, 10.00 AM, before seeking help from a consumer protection agency or the Better Business Bureau.

Please contact me at the below address or by phone at below provided mobile.

Rajesh Pradhan
      Mobile No. [protected]
      C-33, Shreeniwas society,
      Near Vijaya Bank,
      Manpada Road,
      Dombivli (East) - 421 201.
      Pl let me have bill details dated 7.3.2004
      i am yet to get your bill dated 7.3.2008. cell no.is [protected]
      absolutely right, they have the worst kind of customer service ever any service industry have.
      they dont have a proper system or machinery to monitor and rectify the complaint, each time each person will address you and each of them doesnt know what is to be done, and will assure you they will make everything right, , , i belive these pepople should effectively sued using consumer forum or trai.or any other autorities.
      sir i requested to close my ph no([protected]) on 19th nov 09 not yet closed.once again asking u to close the same

I moved out of Hyderabad on Nov 16, 2007. I sent a mailto Vodafone corporate customer care regarding the discontinuation of service from 17th Dec & inquiry about pending amount. In the automatic email response, they always write that the inquiry will be addressed within 2 days. However I didn't received any response. After sending 2 more mails on the same ID(on 27th Nov, 9th Dec), I got a response on 17th dec that a payment has to be made for pending bill. Now look at this, the amount they have calculated includes :
        [protected]Pending bill till 17th Nov (When I first put a request for discontinuation)
        ++++++++++++++++++++++++
        [protected] Rental charges till 17th Dec (When I got first response from them after following it up 2-3 times).

They always claim about good customer service which is !!!. Their slogan, "Wherever you go , our network follows" should be chnage to "Whenever you are with us, you have to chase us ".

They are continuously sending thebills on my email ID. I guess Public sector compnies like MTNL & BSNL provides much better service than Vodafone.

Please don't take vodafone connections any more.. switch to BSNL of MTNL
        Aug 13, 2020

When I went in for new Vodafone connection[protected] while canceling my other connection which was 600 mins tariff[protected], the executive from Ascon Marketing promised me to give the same tariff 600 mins free in place of 450 mins, thus by giving Rs.60/- discount every month from the day my new connection[protected] is activated.

After getting this I never got any discounts and when contacted the executive he suggest to hold 60/- and pay the rest of the money and there by outstanding money on every month has been pending.

I have logged calls with Vodafone several times and I have spoken all most all the executives and no one responds back, saying I will call you back in 10 minutes.

I have also logged call twice to send itemised to my email and yet to receive it and it is now more then three weeks i have received the bills on my email.

Can you please let me know to whom should I escalate this if this is not getting resolved.

Vodafone has activated caller tune by default and are charging RS.30/- per month with out prior approval from customer.

I feel i have been cheated by vodafone.
          Aug 13, 2020

Hutch — activation of caller tunes

i have never send request or never call to hutch for activation of caller tunes but everytime they activate it and deduct neccessary balance from account.
          i have called to customer care but very bad response.
          Yes, It is 100% true. It had happend twice in Oct-2007. My mobile no is:[protected].
          Vodafone people are playing cheep tricks for their business.

Some times, the call is not successful, Call charge will be deducted absolutely. They should feel ashame of their service providing.

Comment is not considered seriously and response is poor. Care is not given to the customer...

PHONE ARE NOT WORKING. THE SERVICES HAS BARED.
            Aug 13, 2020
            I sent my documents of my E-top no . [protected] (pan card & rastion card) the Name of Hemant Vashwani S/O Jai Kishan Vashwani add- kishan ganj gali Beawar distt. Ajmer
            21 augst, 5 nov 2009 but my no. is not active currently its barred and all out going call divert on Vodafone cust. care ...

I talk to cust. care Executive and veryfy my name, f.name, add.id proff...
            he reply me my document is not update in their system he called me plz submitt the fresh document again then my no is reactivate...

So i sent this mail you active my no. soon neither i will surender my Vodafone no...

Pratap Singh
            M/S Ganpati CalendersBeawar
            (Distt.of Vodafone prepaid)
            mob- [protected]

My mobile no is [protected]. My Sim No is[protected]. please send me my PUK Code and my PIN code on my email.
              Aug 13, 2020
              yes i am agree with these complaints

i rajesh roshan holdign vodafone no.[protected] for the last three years. since then they are making my bill wrong i did not take any action against them because it was just of 10 or 20 rupees. but in march in was a limit they make a wrong bill of rupees 1000 (approx).

i made so many complaint to their customer care but it is one of the most pathetic service of vodafone. they keep me holding on for 1.50 hours continuously. not only this but one time a customer care executive keep me holding on for 46 minutes after that he disconnected the line.

after that they disconnected my connection. i m suffring from then i have lost my job also just because of them.

vodafone increasing their new customer but do not capable of retaining their existing & loyal customer

sales department is doing good but service sector is not performing their duty properly

BIG SUGGESTION TO A BIG COMPANY FROM A LITTLE & DISSATISFIED CUSTOMER

Rajesh Roshan

Vodafone recently introduced a Post paid plan called Super 150, In which the customer have to pay Rs 150 as monthly rent and gets a free talk value of Rs 150 for calls made within the circle. But the existing customers who pays the same amount under Talk 150 new plan doesn’t get any free talk value!!! Vodafone didn’t informed about the new plan to its existing customers. When enquired about the same with Vodafone store at chennai, they simply says you can change your plan at anytime. But they don’t have answer for why didn’t they informed about the new plan to its existing customer or why the same benefits didn't given to its existing customers, who uses the connection for a long period.Existing customers still pays the same amount as rent without getting any free benefits.
                Aug 13, 2020
                i had buyed a vodafone post paid on 11 of march the bludy they had cheated me they said that it will be activated in 3 days but the [censored] of all the vodafone executives but i wont leave tis like this this is not my problem only all the peoples suffered from this thing im gon complaint on this they must close...
                i have always been happy with the service of hutch but vodafone sucks big time...although they make big claims of being 'happy to help', that's the last thing they want to do..i have been using a postpaid corporate connection for 3 years for which i paid Rs 400 rental and i got 1000 vodafone-vodafone minutes and messages free.When the company changed to vodafone, they changed my plan without asking me and informing me...when i recieved the bill, i realised that i have been charged for the calls that i made in the entire month...when i called the customer care, they lied and said that they had informed me by sending an SMS...they said the new plan could not be changed to what it was and that with the same amount of rental, i will now be charged for the calls that were free..when i asked them about the other plans, they gave me options which were even more expensive than the existing plan...and also - they keep on activating services at their own wish in prepaid connections and we have to pay for it...they refuse to credit the money bk in ur phone...its happened with my mum thrice!!!
                I have always been happy with the service of hutch but vodafone sucks big time...although they make big claims of being 'happy to help', that's the last thing they want to do..i have been using a postpaid connection for 3 months for which i paid Rs 400 rental and i got 1200 vodafone-vodafone minutes and 3000 messages free...when i recieved the bill, i realised every month that i have been charged for the calls that i made in the entire month...No proper discounts were given, (only 73. rupees on rs.866.00) bill when i called the customer care, they lied and said that they had gived proper discount, & they suggested me to order the details of bill which is charged extra, oh.when detail will be coming (inthe procedure of 1-2 month), customer cares said ur discount was not right because of old bill(only 2 months), So i hrassed in every bills of vodafone i will now be charged for the calls that were free..when i asked them about the other plans, they gave me options which were even more expensive than the existing plan...he feel heppy to hrassed the customers...!

Vodafone post-paid — Cheating consumers

I had subscribed for Vodafone's MobileConnect 499 plan which was quite expensive to start with in any case. couple of months ago when they launched 3G services, they had lowered the rates for existing 2G data services substantially. I was not aware of this and Vodafone also did not communicate about this to me.

I was continued to be kept on the same old exorbitant plan and they did not even invalidate the expensive plan even when a better one was available. So if I had not noticed that a better plan was available they would have continued to charge me ridiculous amounts of money.

Does this not amount to cheating?
                The Vodafone is only geared towards advertising and not made good for anything else, especially consumer complaints.

It allows only 300 characters per compaint and that too does not allow simple anything beyond alphanumeric characters. Where do you live? Stone age?

If you can't address consumer complaints, stop the shallow, nonsensical "Happy to help" taglines.
                Not informing consumers about a new cheaper tariff plan which makes the older expensive plans redundant and not informing the customers amounts to cheating. What you are saying is that if the customer does not come to know about the cheaper new plans, then Vodafone will continue to extract more money at worser service levels ?!

And then you say "Happy to help!"? really?

I am using Hutch(Vodafone) mobile from more than 3 years in Bangalore. But from last 1 year i'm facing more network problem with vodafone. I gave complaint so many times, even though the Vodafone people did not rectfy the problem. This problem exists in the centre of the city itself. I dont know the network in rural areas. There qoutation says "Where ever you go network follows..." but if i want to make a call or recieve a call then i should come out from my home and I should follow the network.

The vodafone people are not at all taking care of their customers problems.

I suggest the people who want to go for vodafone.... plz dont go for it. If the customer pays the bill late these ppl are charging fine for late payment, at the same time, do they give discount for any problem occurs? No, they never...

I would like to know that how can I give a complaint to the TRAI regarding this? Any one can help plz...
                  Aug 13, 2020
                  I had been complaining regarding Very Very Poor Service of Vodafone in South Mumbai and a continous problem with Vodafone Network of Call Drops which ultimately increases my Bill dratically high as i have to recall the same number again & again due to Call Drop.Is Vodafone consider there there Technical Problem and revert last Three Months Bill by giving Credit Amt as It was Only due to Vodafone that we Customers had to Suffer.I had regularly keeping a Track on COmplaints But always received the same old recorded reply and no sign of improvement in Network at all.
                  Curriculum-Vitae

AMIT KUMAR SEN
                  S/o Mr BHARAT PRASAD SEN
                  BAJRANG WARD GARHAKOTA SAGAR (M.P)
                  Pin- 470229
                  Mobile: +91-[protected]
                  Ph[protected],

Mail : [protected]@yahoo.com [protected]@gmail.com
                  Amitsen11yahoo.com

Objective:
                  The focus of my career is to be the leader of industry in a way, which will utilize my technical knowledge & innovative mind for the success and progress of the organization and changes in the business environment of country.

Experience:

Designation:- RF Survey & TND Engineer& Acquisition

Currently Handled Bihar & Jharkhand Vodafone project in Respect of Nokia as A RF Survey Coordinator In Behalf Of Prithvi Solutions Ltd. Hyd. In Bihar

Eight month work experience in R.F. survey with (BIHAR& JHARKHAND) as an employee of WTPL

8 months work experience in R.F. survey with TATA (GSM PROJECT) (MP) as an employee of PRITHVI INFORMATION SOLUTIONS LIMITED, HYDERABAD

Job profile

 Tool kit (GPS, Magnetic compass, binocular, digital camera, measuring tape, altimeter).
                   Work on 900/1800 band.
                   To find the nominal to clarify the hot spot area.

Academic Qualification:

Graduation
                  Course : B.E ( Electronics & Communication[protected]
                  Percentage : 62%

College : G.R. Khalsa Inst. Of Sc. & Tech., Jabalpur (M.P.)
                  University : R.G.T.U.(Rajiv Gandhi Technical University) Bhopal(M.P.)

Technical Skills:

Software C, C++.
                  Application MS-Office, ms-excel

Academic Projects:

 Project Implemented:
                  Project Name: Security Robot
                  Organization: GRKIST, Jabalpur, MP

Key Point:

• Hard working and positive attitude.
                  • Take challenging position in a professional organization.
                  • Improve own self on every step.

Personal Profile:

Martial Status : Single

Nationality : Indian

E-mail : [protected]@yahoo.com

Declaration
                  I consider myself familiar with Electronics & Telecom Engineer aspects. I am also confident of my ability to work in team. I hereby declare that the information furnisher is true to the best of my knowledge.

Date:

Sub: Network problem

Ref: Vodafone Connection No.[protected]; My Plan-Talk599
                  Relationship No.1.10389533

Dear Madam,

This has reference to telephonic conversation Mr. R. N. Jha from our office had with you today on 05.10.09 regarding network problem in my Vodafone No.[protected] for the last one month.

Incidentally, I would like to inform you that I have made last payment of Rs.3797/- vide Ch. No.669284 dated 01.10.09 against Vodafone Bill No.[protected] dated 15.09.09 for the period 15.08.09 to 14.09.09.

Earlier also I have lodged the complaints two times over Vodafone Customer Care [protected] but the network problem still persists.

I would therefore request you to kindly look into the matter to sort out the network problem. I would suggest to replace the SIM Card in case you feel it is required to so.

I shall appreciate for action on priority so that I can get rid of the above problem at the earliest possible.

Thanks and regards,

(Rita Singh)
                  Managing Director
                  D. K. Singh & Sons
                  156, Defence Colony, Flyover Market,
                  New Delhi - 110 024
                  My sim no.is [protected]. I am officer in Govt of India .and now days i have posted in Jaipur. Before taken of Sim i deposited my all document to dealer which mobile no.[protected] name is Chandrabhan .My mobile 2 days run and VODAPHONE stop that connection. I again made contact to VODAPHONE STORE which is located at the Mansrowar, Jaipur and where as VODAPHONE STORE person direction i have submitted again a set of complete record deposited. The name of that person of VODAPHONE STORE is Mr. Nand kishore, which mobile no is[protected].So many request made by me to start the connection. My sim start and VODAPHONE again stoped. I went again the VODAPHONE STORE and ask about my connection. They replied this is my computer problem. and connection again start. .After3 days again VODAPHONE stop my connection. I can not understand why I am facing this problem’s. My SIM stopped by VODAPHONE five time. AS this time VODAPHONE stopped my connection .Why?

I have vodafone prepaid connection having mobile no.[protected]. On 14.01.08 I recharged my connection in the...

hi mr. gagan mo.[protected] your post psid costomer care give me 199 full value plan than i convert my prepaid in postpaid but i am conform this plan after post paid my no.[protected] than your cstomar care than he tell me your post paid conection plan is 199 rental only no full valu plan . and i complan to mr gagan in customarcare than customer caer give me a ragiserd no. and dont call back me . ple .peply me
                    Aug 13, 2020
                    no compain in reseve coustomer care

Today when i was working in yahoo site . I wrongly entered some commands . Due to that my present message and previous message got erased . Pl. advice me how , in what way can get the messages back.
                    Waiting for ur reply.

Rajan
                    Well I was living in INDIA.Ap, HYD and right know I am in Saudi Arabia. I am having a sim card
                    Of Vodafone and I would like to know when my sim card is going to be expire. And last time which I had
                    Recharge of 200/RS for life time validity in (10th august 2008) this is my NO.[protected] plz reply me soon
                    hi i get a new connection to pree pad to post pad yesterday 16/3/09 but not active to my mobail connactions pls to help me
                    sir my number is [protected]
                    dear sir,
                    Plz Chk the matter in flowing-

"HELLO WINNER,

WE HAVE SENT YOUR WINNING CERTICATE AND FUND TO SWIFTDISPATCH HOME DELIVERY THEY WILL CONTACT YOU AS SOON POSSIBLE.
                    CONGRATULATIONS.
                    WILLIAMJONES"

What is fake mail??
                    Plz Confirm me
                    My name is M.Vishwanath my phone no [protected] but Iam recived a sms to submit the id & add proof & photo then Iam submitted pan card & gas bill & photo 12 days back but still now I recived sms re submit the docments How many times to you want docments why are suffar to me.

My mobile numer is [protected] they had charged me world cup 20-20 cricket pack without my affirmation and also they changed my caller tunes 3 times without my consent and each time i had complained many times and i have asked each time for my money returns but they never gave me and i want a solution for it.I WANT MY MONEY BACK.this is the cheating they are done to my and i want compensatoin for it.

Vodafone — Activation of service without my affirmation

I've hutch prepaid connection number [protected].
                      A lady from hutch care center called me up and give some information on missed call alert but I clearly told her that I didnt require this service if any requirement arises than I'll active it.
                      After sometime I started receive messages from hutch for thanks and all..and they deducted some rupees from my account.
                      I just can bear this nuisance.I want my deducted amount back in the account and infact want to aware them that stop this nuisance.
                      respected sir/ madam,
                      i am using vodafone sim card, , when my dad attended a call from anonymous number . he realized that was from vodafone and immediately he cut the call.. but they charged for that 48 rs.. for the activation of job alerts.. we did nt request them to activate, , when we complained to customer care, , they were saying your mistake. you would have activated the call.. but we were not in a position to hear a computer voice in our busy schedule.. always, they will call and disturb the customers.this is not fair. when we require any service from them, we will call and ask.. why do they disturb us?.. sir u may say.. do not disturb service is there u can activate it. they will trouble usand we have to sent do not disturb, , why we have to request them.. if we need any service from them.. we ll ask to activate...many does not know do not disturb service is there, what they will do? in travel, while crossing roads, while sleeping
                      we used to get calls from vodafone, , , please do something...

i can give one suggestion, , while applying for new sim card.. they should give these kind of options, what kind of service you require.we can opt whatever service we require, , based on that they can proceed

sir please consider my complaint,
                      thanks for reading my complaints

My Prepaid No. is [protected].Vodafone has changed it's plan of Combopack without giving me information about change...

hi. there was a little problem with my SIM. I was not able to send SMS. Whenever i tried to send SMS, i get the message CHECK OPERATOR SERVISES.

I called Customer Care hundreds of time, but they do not responded. they were not able to solve the problem. i contacted Vodafone outlet, they checked my Cell Phone, but there was no problem in it. The problem was with SIM service.
                        Vodafone Cellular company has the WORST Customer Care in India.
                        I am going to Switch to other Cellular Service.
                        Aug 13, 2020

I wanted to stop the caller tune in my mobile. Inspite of contacting the customer care many times, the caller tunes are not removed. The customer care executive gave a procedure and a text to be sms ed on thuer no. I have tried it many times ... no use... Somebody can help me i[censored] know where to report???//
                          Aug 13, 2020
                          what the services your providing is very bad from last month be4 december 2007 the services ur providing is very bad i call to customer care on 25th at 8:00pm 4time no one agent is there to solve my promblem i think i need to jump to other operator but my sim validity is ther for another 5months hope if this feedback works means i like to be with same operator i m requesting u to take action on ther bec i m using ur sim frm last 2years my 1st no was [protected],[protected],[protected],[protected], but now this services means i need to change plz do something my voice d't work out hope my words will work waiting for ur reply for mory information call me back the agents how had atteded my call on 25th ashwini ,mohommad, kiran, vijaylaxmi in this 4 kiran very worst guy he is spoken very roodly with me i think ur old agents are not there in company to give good service till december 2007 getting very good but form janvary the service is worst a requesting to take that old agents hopes i'll get resolution.

Hello ,my name is Pramod([protected])
                            I am very unhappy with the Vodafone service provider .I got a message from Vodafone on 4 jan 2008 regarding 299 plan.The plan insisted 3 months validity and 25Rs talktime.But i got only 1 month validity and zero Rs talktime.I repeatedly called the customer care and asked to rectify the mistake.But they are telling that they are not responsible for thisactivity.So please try to reimburse me with the following plan.I want the respective persons to take proper action and do rectify the same.

Thanks and regards
                            Pramod N
                            Aug 13, 2020
                            I have 35 coupen of rs.199 of hutch , But by mistake they are expire on 22 Jan,2008 . What shuld I do . My distributer of VODAFONE is refuesd to change those cards . pls reply me soon.
                            i want to know my pre paid account full detail. when where calles r made
                            the offers r not up to the mark so my kindly request is to change the SMS and CALL offers
                            i want 2 know my outgoing details from the past one week..
                            I have to check my incoming & outgoing calls & message details of the month october 2008, pls send me details as soon as possible.Its really urgent for me.I am using prepaid connection of vodafone & my mobile no. is [protected].
                            details of my phone accont

Hello ,my name is Pramod.I got a message from Vodafone on 4 jan 2008 about 299 plan where it contained 3 months validity and 25Rs talktime.I recharged my account on 8 jan 2008.But I got only 1 month validity and zero talktime..I repeatedly called the customer care,but they are telling tat this offer is not existing.So de ll not be able to reimburse me.So I am really angry with the Vodafone service provider and I want to get justice.So please responsible persons do verify and rectify the mistake.
                              Aug 13, 2020
                              How to change the my Vodafone number