in.ipanelonline.com — survey is not opening and error in referral registration

Nadiad, Kheda District, Gujarat, India
 hiteshrana31
i have sign up in in.ipanelonline.com..but when i opened survey.its not opening.all survey is close before opening .(which has closing dt.25/06/2011,,the comapny cheating to us..i am westing my internet bill after this site....
when i refer to my friends.in the screen showing diffrent thing. the email id or password not valid. incorrect. and etc..
i think so its westing of my time too this site

Comments

hello
i m prerana phade my email id is [email protected] i dont have complaint but i want 2 know information about awebsite www.ipanel.com is it fraud or not it pays their users or not reply me as early as possible
thanking u
hello i want information about a website in.ipanelonline.com is it fraud or not
i am praveen bhagwath my accotnt is not opening when i enter my user name and password it again asking pls login
Yes, I agree ipaneonline is a fraud online survey company.I redeemed 5500 points(500 INR) on 14-02-12 and till today[protected] I haven't received my reward amount.I have sent them several mails and every time they reply(Our reply:Our team are checking it, please wait) but they don't want to pay.ipaneonline is cheating people, please don't waste your time stay away from this fraud company.I have attached the proof.(screenshot)

in.ipanelonline.com - survey is not opening and error in referral registration

Company:in.ipanelonline.com