kodak camera servicing station — non clearance of the fault

I purchased a digital camera M340 from Jumbo Electronics in Sept 2009. In the month of October 2010 the camera fell down from my hand and started giving blurred pictures. I gave the camera to MATA Electronics, S.P Road, Bangalore for repair. On 20 Dec 2010 I received the camera and paid Rs 2100/-.( Rs 1800 for the image unit and Rs 300/- for servicing).Though the warranty was for 2 years but I gave as I dropped the camera and also the servicing charge. After using for 30 minutes the old problem recurred. On 23 Dec 2010 once again I took the camera to MATA Electronics. On 17 Jan 2011 I went to collect the camera. It seems the old problem is cleared but now the navigation keys and all the soft keys are not working. It seems the round rotating button is also not working properly probably changed. Its quite embarrassing. Please advice what to do. I have again given the camera to the servicing center.
Complaint comments

Comments

kodak camera — Faulty Camera

I purchased a Kodak Digital camera V 530 at Pune about 3 years ago. A few weeks ago its lense stopped moving. I went on-line on Kodak Camera website looking for assistance to repair the same, but I couldnot get any help. Even the telephone number given in their website was wrong. I went to the shop from where I bought the camera. They told me to go to HCL Digital Centre at Viman Nagar, Pune. The technician was clueless. I had no choice but to throw away Rs 16, 000 camera.
My advise to other buyers is be careful when you buy a Kodak camera, you would not get after sales service from Kodak camera in India .
Faulty Camera
I purchased a Kodak Digital camera V 570 at patiala about 3 years ago. A few weeks ago its lense stopped moving. I went on-line on Kodak Camera website looking for assistance to repair the same, but I couldnot get any help. Even the telephone number given in their website was wrong. I went to the shop from where I bought the camera. The technician was clueless. I had no choice but to throw away Rs 15, 000 camera.
My advise to other buyers is be careful when you buy a Kodak camera, you would not get after sales service .
I have same problem.
i purchased a kodak c-140 camera 4 months ago theflash is nor working i went to service centre HCL in MP Nagar bhopal ITS ABOUT I MONTHS NOW BUT HTHE CAMERA IS IN THE SAME CONDITION THE TECHNICION SAYS THE PART IS NOT AVAILABLE.
I SUGGEST BE WARE OF KODAK PRODUCTS.
I also have very bad experience with the guy named Vijay, i gave my camera Olympus 840 on August 6.
He told me to collect on August 9th, i went twice to collect the camera but he could not deliver (was not repair properly) on August 13 i went again & he told me that he will deliver(through his courier) the camera within 2 days, I am still waiting...
i had my camera repaired at mata electronics, the camera had lens promblem and after repair and service it is doing absolutely fine, i got a good service from mr vijay incharge .very reasonable pricing and i am satisfied with my camera lens focousing and the zoom is also working fine. thank you mr vijay.i appreciate it

kodak camera servicing station