[Resolved]  Lenovo G550 — driver installation problem

i was installed win xp with Sp2 in lenovo g550 laptop, & i trying audio driver, audio driver installed but HDA driver problem, please see the attached file "hda driver error". then i installed win xp SP 3 & trying hda driver installation but same problem.
i was trying NVIDIA driver installation problem see the 2nd attachment "nvidia g force g 105m"
please send the solution

Mo:-cb09082901
MtMod Sr.No.:-295895q mp06tl7
driver installation problem
driver installation problem

Comments

i install camera by win7 but itdoes not work help me

Lenovo G550 — os failure

my laptop is not starting.it showing WINDOWS FAILURE ERROR.if reinstall the OS it is not installing.please give solution.
i have lenovo g550 with windos xp. i have installed ms.net framework3.5, windows installer 3.1, sp3, real tek, but still unable to install auidio device. whenever i am trying to install its showing error message..."installation failed: could not find MEDIA device for this driver"...pl help me. my e-mail id is [protected]@gmail.com
Dear Sir
I have lenovo g550 with windos xp. when i tried to install audio driver for "THERE IS NO DEVICE FOR THE DRIVER PACKAGE" appears after intallation .(while searching for the device). and if i tried to intalled through kb888111xpsp2 laptop got infacted with the virus( even I have licenced copy of K7 Total security Antivirus) .
Kindly Help me out Thanx in Advance.

Praveen Mohan Sharma
[protected]@gmail.com
hi
i am Akhilesh kumar
LENOVO G550
2958-94Q
When i was using WINDOWS XP then my all hardwares and softwares was working properly
but now i am using WINDOWS7 and my BLUETOOTH is not working when i try to install BLUETOOTH driver then a error msg "BLUETOOTH NOT FOUND" occure and faild installetion so please help me to use my BLUETOOTH
Akhilesh Kumar

Lenovo — Camera driver installation

I tried to install camera driver in Lenovo G6Q model with windows 7 operating system. But system was not installing it. Kindly guide as to how to successfully install it.

Lenovo
    Lenovo Address
    Ferns Icon, Level-2, Doddenakund Village, Marathhalli Outer Ring Road, Marathhalli Post, Kr Puram Hobli, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560037