[Resolved]  Mother Dairy, Thirumala, Reliance, Jersey Or Any Company Manufacturing Packaged Milk — Extra price taken on MRP

I am a resident of Anandnagar Colony, Khairtabad, Hyderabad-500004. In my locality, every gorcer shop charges 50 paisa to Rs1.50 extra on Maximum Retail Price on milk packets. This is common for every brand available.Even the company distributors (Reliance and Jersey) insists on paying more over MRP, else they deny to sell the packets.

I request you to look into the matter and take necessay steps to save consumer interest.
Ranjita Neogi.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:12:42
Complaint comments  9 CommentsShare0Tweet0

Comments

I am the resident of Repalle in gunturdist in Andhrapradesh. I want to know about reliance milk dairy mean that how to apply to reliance to lanch the dairy in my village.so please let me know the details.
I am a resident of Old malakpet, Hyderabad-500036. In my locality, milk booth boys charges 50 paisa to Rs1.50 extra on Maximum Retail Price on milk packets. why they are taking these extra amount? please tell me who will be the responsble for these type of business and how to get the LIST OF PRICES of motherdairy milk products... insists on paying more over MRP, else they deny to sell the packets.

b.vasudevarao

sir I am interested in Dairy Marketing . Please give me the details of opening a Franchise of Reliacne Dairy parlour.

Please sir, For this act of kindness I shall be thankful and greatful to you sir,

Yours truly,

Ravikiran
I am a resident of Komidikista reddy Colony, Uppal, Hyderabad-500039. In my locality, every gorcer shop charges 50 paisa to Rs1.50 extra on Maximum Retail Price on milk packets. This is common for every brand available.Even the company distributors (Vijaya and Giridar dairy..etc) insists on paying more over MRP, else they deny to sell the packets.

K. V. Reddy
sir I am interested in Dairy Marketing . Please give me the full details
for brans wise

my cell no [protected]
sir
i am from chhattishgarh i am interested to get a dealership of reliance packaged milk. kindly give me all the details about that
my mail id is mishra.[protected]@gmail.com and mobile no. is [protected]

we are instered to take dealership pollachi near coimbatore. may i know futher details - rohini
i want all Mother dairy, Thirumala, Reliance, Jersy or any Company manufacturing packaged milk packets 500ml, 1000ml, 200ml rates.send me my email:sivaprasad.[protected]@gmail.com
sir
my self sachin gupta from bijnor(distt)UP.i am interested to get a dealership of reliance packaged milk. kindly give me all the details about that
my mail id is [protected]@yahoo.com and
mobile no. is [protected]