Motorola — In the scheme we should have get the phone motorola Q8 but we have received the motorola E8

In the scheme we should have get the phone motorola Q8 but we have recieved the motorola E8
we have brought a labtop(compaq presario)and there was a scheme that we have to pay Rs.3999 and we will recieve a motorola smart phone Q8 and after 4months we have recieve a other phone that is motorola E8. so kindly change our phone from Motorola E8 to Q8
I will be very thankfull to you
please reply
Complaint comments  6 CommentsShare0Tweet0

Comments

Motorola — not delivered yed

Dear sir

we are sending my courier detail ,

courier name docket no send date remark
DTDC Z59113135 26/09/2007 not delivered yet

Consignment Details...

Shipment No.: Z59113135 Reference No.: N/A

Booked by: CHANDIGARH, CHANDIGARH On: Wednesday, September 26, 2007
No of Pieces: 1

Status: OUT FOR DELIVERY Last Scanned: Friday, September 28, 2007
At : CHENNAI ,600032

Additional Details... Z59113135

pls let me know where is my consignment becuase withot delievery we are facing many problem.

so please check your end and let me know about this..........asap

thanks & regrads
shehnaz
Motostore
soc 310 sec 35 b
Chandigarh
ph - [protected]

Motorola — Not received whatever I had ordered but other

Hello Sir/Madam,

This is Jayashree here. Today I received the DC and Bag but which was not what I odered through internet.
My Order is : MITBC-WEB-1563621.

But I have received the below Oder number pack.
Invoice No:INTERNET / ORO[protected]
MBB No: ITBCO7529203

So, Now I have paid 209/- and accepted it.
But This is NOT what I had ordered.
Please let me know how and what should I do to get odered CDs..

Thanks & Regards
Jayashree
Mobile:[protected]

Motorola — not recieved

I am from motorola i send a courrier to Malasia But the reciever said not yet come

Pls verify & contact to me

Isac

Motorola — Lost mobile model no C200

I lossed my mobile yesterday (02/03/2009, Monday). The model no of my mobile is C200, MSN No DIOTDS07NJ and IMEI NO is[protected]. Kindly block the mobile so that it may not be utilised by unauthorised person. I have already blocked the SIM card used in this mobile and get issued same mobile phone number from IDEA after lodging complaint with police.

With regards,

Pradip Kumar
New Delhi
Office phone no[protected]
i will be very thankfull to you

Motorola Moto E — network not display on screen

purchase a new moto e 4g mobile dated 9\05\2015 sim card is insert in but network is not found on display.

+91 12 4413 1500 (India)
    +1 800 668 6765 (USA)
    12th Floor, Tower D. Dlf Cyber Greens. DLF Cyber City, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002