[Resolved]  Nokia — claim for 10,000 US dollar in shell mobile LOTO 09

Dear sir
i got a web sms before 2 hours that congratulations your mobile has won 10, 000 US dollar in shell mobile loto 09. Please give me detail for above SMS.
MY MAIL- [protected]@yahoo.com
my cell no. [protected]

Comments

Dear sir
i got a web sms before 1 day before like this;congratulations your mobile has won 10, 000 US dollar in shell mobile loto 09. Please give me detail for above SMS.
MY MAIL- romil.[protected]@gmail.com
Dear sir
i got a web sms before 1day like this; congratulations your mobile has won 10, 000 US dollar in shell mobile loto 09. Please give me detail for above SMS.
MY MAIL- [protected]@gmail.com
my cell no.[protected]
Dear sir
i got a web sms before 1day like this; congrat:ur mobile has won 10, 0000 us dollor in mobile loto 09.please give me details for above sms.
my mail : rahaman.[protected]@gmail.com
my cell :[protected]
Dear sir
I got a web sms before 4 hours that congratulations your mobile has won 10, 000 US dollar in shell mobile loto 09. Please give me detail for above SMS.

MY MAIL- [protected]@yahoo.co.in
my cell no. [protected]

As a claim, I am sending this mail

Uday

id : [protected]@gmail.com
no:[protected]
I got a web sms before 1day that congratutions
MY MAIL- [protected]@rediffmail.com
my cell no.[protected]
Dear sir
I got a web sms before 2 days ago that congratulations your mobile has won 7, 50, 000 GBP in T mobile draw mobile loto 09. Please give me detail for above SMS.

Nokia India