[Resolved]  Onida DVD Player — dvd not functioning properly.

I bought a onida DVD two month before but dvds lens not functioning. I complained to onida customer care "customer relation Center" in mumbai. Then technician came and told that the lens is not functioning, so we will replace. For the past one month they told " we have no stock" so i want to mail the complaint, but there is no mail address. They have the branches all over the india, but there is no mail ID to customer care.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:10:16
Complaint comments  5 CommentsShare0Tweet0

Comments

Onida DVD Player — Onida DVD Player

I bought a onida DvD player last year. the day i bought it was nt well and they have changed the piece to new.. but still again I am facing the same problem with new one its not reading any disc and stopped working.. registered complaint many time but no rverts..
Kindly help me out to resolve the issue

Saurabh
i have purchased igo dvd player.this player did not work properly, every time problem 1 ic failure, smps failure, service poor in pollachi
My Onida DVD player need to be Region Free please, what should i do,
suggest me
santosh Bhosle [protected]@rediffmail.com
Thane Maharashtra
My Ondia DVD Player lens problem, So i want to by new Ondia DVD player lens, please guide me how to get that lens can you suggest me as early as possible.
My email.Id [protected]@gmail.com,
Ph.No. [protected]

Seems the company has closed !!!!

Complained about non working of my onida washing machine on 4th Feb. Till date no resolution and the service people inform that the service center has closed. Whom do I contact??/ Complaint Number : [protected]

+91 20 2837 5561 [Mumbai]
    +91 22 2820 0435 [Corp Office]
    +91 16 1323 6835 [Punjab]
    MIRC Electronics Ltd. Onida House, G-1, M.I.D.C, Mahakali Caves Road, Andheri (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400093