[Resolved]  Onida / DVD Player (Dfx5985) — Getting no service properly with in warranty period

Sir / madam,
I bought onida DVD player on 20/01/2008. My warrnty period expired after six month, but I am not getting the free service from onida. For last 2 month I am getting some problem with my dvd player but I am not satiesfied with their services, service man are coming from onida but they could not sort out the problem. They kept my Dvd player for 10 days but they had done nothing. They are doing nothing only wasting my warranty period.
Eagerly waiting for your response.

Yours faithfully,
Alok pathak
mob # [protected]

Comments

Hi Sir/Madem,
I have bought a Onida DVD player Model no:DFX 7100.I have a problem with DVD player.I'm playing any CD or DVD but it shows "Nodisk" error. Plz tell me what is the problem.

Deerasameera.ch

i have bought a Onida dvd player model no :DFX 7100 i have a problem with DVD player I'm playing any cd or dvd but it shows " no disk " error plz tell me what is the problem

7 months old dvd im very disappointed
I have bought a Onida dvd player model no :DFX 7100 I have a problem with DVD player I'm playing any Audio cds and some video cds it shows " no disk " error plz tell me what is the problem?

Thanks.
I also want to know there is any USB attachment for my dvd player onida DFX 7100.
I want to know there is any USB attachment in my dvd player onida DFX 5985.

Onida / MIRC Electronics — Onida 1.5 ton window a/c not cooling

I purchased 1.5 ton window air conditioner in June, 2014 from Najafgarh, New Delhi. The air conditioner is not cooling. The compressor automatically cut off after put ON switch after ten minutes and not re starting. Onida make.

Onida / MIRC Electronics Phone
    +91 20 2837 5561 [Mumbai]
    +91 22 2820 0435 [Corp Office]
    +91 16 1323 6835 [Punjab]
    Onida / MIRC Electronics Address
    MIRC Electronics Ltd. Onida House, G-1, M.I.D.C, Mahakali Caves Road, Andheri (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400093