[Resolved]  Online Data entry cd — broken cd

Dear sir/mam
i had placed an order for Online jobs CD cost 300 + 15 (handling) = Rs.315.00. I paid full amount to postman but when I opened the CD, I found that it was broken. the vendor is Kalyana Dhama Infotech, mangalore.
I'm totally disgusted and want to complain against this type of fraud.
your faithfully
Virender kumar son of Balwan singh
v.p.o.-lahli, tehsil- ratia,dist-fatehabad[haryana]

Comments

Online Data entry cd — I get broken cd

Dear sir/mam,
I had order a online data entry cd,when i get this cd i pay full amoumt of this cd to postman Rs-300+15, but when i opened that i found a broke cd,sir i paid this meney from my pocket money,i think i distroyed my pocket money, please help me sir, pleas try to send me again new cd. i shall very thanful to you for this kindness,
Nme- Vrender kumar s% Balwan singh
v.p.o.-lahli,tehsil-ratia,dist -fatehabad
city-ratia[haryana]
Here is another programme to earn from home---

Earn Rs.25000 or more per month. It's easy, simple and absolutely free. No limit for earning.

Just refer your friends or anyone to enroll in Public speaking, presentation skills, personality development or marketing skills programme from ''Anurag Aggarwal Institute Of Public Speaking'' and you can earn Rs.500 per enrollment.

CALL SHIKHA FOR MORE INFO - [protected]

With Regards
Shikha

cd — BROKEN CD GIVEN

Sir I have applied for a on line job. And ordered a online job cd of Rs. 450/-. But the cd was delivered to me broken. I am a simple student and I have to hardly income! So please help me! What to do??? Please help!