[Resolved]  Rediffmail Account — rediffmail account not opening

Only my rediffmail account is not opening. It's showing "page cannot be displayed" - cannot find server.
Other 2 rediffmail accounts are opening without any problem.

Comments

Rediffmail website is not opening for the last so many days. I am not able to see my emails. Why is taking too much time to rectify the problem.

REDIFF — account is not opening

my rediff account is not opening due to password hacking plz recover my account password and send it to me on [protected]@rediffmail.com.
dear sir madam
we have forgotten our password which was changed by us recently.
dear sir madam
we have forgotten our password which was changed by us recently.
the email account with you is registered in the name of [protected]@rediffmail.com. the last passwrod was chas***a----...and i changed it to the new one previous day or so.i replace it with chas***a to donjuande*****2***8.my contact no is [protected].i ve been working on this id since 2003 .please send my password to my mail or send sms to my contact no..
My a/c not opening,
shree24.[protected]@rediffmail.com A/c not opening
Rajkumaragrwal30
I cannot open my E-mail ID [protected]@rediffmail.com with correct user ID and Password from last two to three days. When I signed with a message was displayed that Rediffmail is currently undergoing maintenance. You will be able to access your account normally again in a few minutes.
We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused.

But as a matter of fact that since last two days till now I cannot access my account, I have lots of very important documents and correspondence there and felt very anxious. Kindly help me to sought out this problem as early as possible.

Thanking you,
Bagchi
unable to login from 2 days id is [protected]@rediffmail.com
my rediffmail account is not opening from yesterday
kindly help urgently
important msg.
I cannot open my E-mail ID [protected]@rediffmail.com with correct user ID and Password from last ten to fifteen days. When I signed with a message was displayed that Rediffmail is currently undergoing maintenance. You will be able to access your account normally again in a few minutes. and said that your user id or password is incorrect after all i can change my password through forgot password process

Rediffmail — Unable to open old emails

Hello, My email id is [protected]@rediffmail.com. I am unable to open my old mails. It says Error Code:RDNA5L22. Sorry! We are unable to load this mail at the moment. Please try again after sometime. Please help

Rediff Shopping — blue rock back case

the product i had ordered is totaly different from one i had received. so am asking for the replacement of it to the one i had ordered. i had ordered BLUE ROCK BACK CASE black colour, but i received red coloured one.

delivered different product

order no 9691208 cargo shots for men received and complained in may'14 they asked for photo i send to customer care three times but till date no response.

Rediff.com India Phone
    Rediff.com India Address
    1st Floor, Mahalaxmi Engineering Estate, L. J. 1st Cross Road, Mahim (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400016