[Resolved]  Reliance Communications — Regd Itemised Bill

This Sivaram from Pune and my mobile number is [protected].

I have taken reliance postpaid connection 5 months back.After three months I raised a request for soft copy for itemised bill to my mail id.Customercare people activated this request and as well as activated hardcopy bill and cut 25 Rs(Service charges for itemised bill) extra in my OCT 2008 bill also, as I didnt raise request for this.I have again raised request for deactivate this hard copy bill, they have taken this request but for next month bill ie NOV 2008 also they cut this 25 Rs again. I have spoke to customercare people but those people way of talking is not good.

Please dont go for reliance india mobile.

Sivaram

Comments

Reliance Mobile — itemised bill

plz send the detail of my mobile phone for lasdt two month my mobile no is[protected] so do it as soon as posible

thanks
plz send the detail of my mobile phone for lasd month my mobile no is [protected] so do it as soon as posible

Reliance Mobile — problem with newly bought classic 135 mob

i bought one new classic 135 model mobile on 9/06/08. but this mobile is not working after one day. problem is that it's signal (network tower) is not coming properly. every time when ever some one calling me it is saying that the mobile is switch off. plz let me know what step i have to take . i have talked to malleswaram reliance world and they told me that there is problem with this model. sp plz tell me what i have to do

Reliance Postpaid — Regarding Itemised Bill

This Sivaram from Pune and my mobile number is [protected].

Sivaram
I have corporate connection of RIM my mobile no. [protected], Kindly send the bill statement of my mobile for last three month.
D/s
Time and again requesting for item wise bill for mycell no [protected] since last 5 months on my mail id
which is not being done kindly request to send the itemwise bill for last 5 months immeditely to my mail id

Vijay biradar
pls give me password to see ma account in detail. ma no. is [protected].

akshay karwa
I REQUEST YOU TO MAIL THE ITEMWISED BILL FOR MY MOBILE No.[protected]
FOR AUGUST AND SEPTEMBER 2009
I REQUEST YOU TO MAIL THE ITEMWISED BILL FOR MY MOBILE No.[protected]
FOR AUGUST AND SEPTEMBER 2009
plz sent my telephon bill my email id
We are one of your customers, we have already taken 152 mobile connections and 33 data connections from Reliance.We have been asking for itemised bill for November and December month.There is no response from the Reliance office.Further there is poor response from the Reliance office for small queries like (Change in plans and barring of mobiles).Hence we are very much dissatisfied with your service.Kindly send a responsibe person From Reliance to our Office.Otherwise we have to change the network.
Our Address:
FIVE ROADS
SALEM-636004
TAMILNADU
CONTACT NO:[protected].
I have GSM Pre paid connection of RIM my mobile no. [protected], Kindly send iteamised bill statement of my mobile of last three month. To my e-mail id.
hi
im renu. my number is [protected]. pls send my itemize bill copy to my mail id
I want my itemised bill for the month of March & April 2010. Please let me know about it. Please do the needful.
Please send an itemised bill through a soft copy to mail id

Reliance Mobile — Itemized Bill

Hi Sir I am Naresh from Hyderabad, I am using Reliance CDMA Mobile, I am Not Receving Every month Itemized Bill i already complaint every month relince customer care and near web world he is not taking any action, i need ur help, I want 8months Itemized bill details, this is my number . [protected], My alternate number is [protected].

Reliance Communications