[Resolved]  Reliance One Card — Reliance One Card not recd

Dear Sir

Last year i filled all the details for your Reliance one card at your Reliance Fresh outlet at Vasundhra, Ghaziabad, got temporary card(no [protected]), but as of now i had not recd permanent card, spoken to your customer care two month back they confirm the address etc but i had not recd the same, kindly look into the matter and arrange to despatch the same at earlist possible.
Dr.Chhavi Nigam
Aug 13, 2020
Jan 22, 2015
shammurugan's response

Comments

I am Ashutosh sahoo having reliance card no [protected], register mail id prince.[protected]@gmail.com
mobile no [protected], still now i am unable get any message and mail kindly do it needful .
I have a card [protected]. My name Shobha Vohra phone [protected] the purchases have been made more than 3500 but do not translate into any meaningful points. We are having the card swiped each time. Wonder what is the reason as reliance fresh store shows only points worth rs22 as of now and store says they don't know the reason. Will there be a response from your end.

Reliance Communications — Deactivate lost sim card

DOB 27 08 1993
Pincode 751003
My card no [protected]

stop the extra services

dear i have no [protected] which every month vas services is activated request to please stop all editional services like vas

vurgl message,unlimited missed call, threaten the family

[protected] this number is send the vurgl messages, unlimited missed call and threaten the family. so i m very tense . so plz send the name and address of the owner. pls blocked the number.

Deduct Amount

Reliance deduct Rs.50 - 60 from my number [protected] on 25.01.2014. Even i have Internet pack activated in my number.

My balance has been detect by reliance company .I want my balance back anyhow .

In my accont was approximate 23 rupees yesterday .today I checked my balance.my account nalance only 0.370 paise. So please refund my balance any how and deactivate all services .this mistake is repeated fifth time by reliance company.if this problem willnot solve I will case in consumer court.
Mob no. [protected]
Name Jitendra sharma

Customer care executive blocked my number

Hi sir.I had tried many times your customer care.they didn't answering and blocked my number.unnecessarily my balance and services are activated automatically.i also email you but no replies are come

Reliance Communications