[Resolved]  SERVE THE PEOPLE PubLICATION PVT LTD — MY PAID ID CHANGE / GIVEN TO ANOTHER PERSON BY THIS COMPANY

Dear Networkers

SERVE THE PEOPLE PUBLICATION PVT LTD., IS RUNNING FROM VELURE. DOING MALPRACTICE. I HAVE TAKEN 7 ID'S IN THE NAME OF VIJAYAKUMAR. DUE TO SOME ISSUES WITH COMPANY, I STOPPED SPONSORING THE PROSPECTING. (NO PROPER PAYOUT IN TIME, AND NO PRODUCT DISPATCH IN TIME). IN MY TEAM THERE WAS 28 PAYOUT IS STILL PENDING. I APPROACHED THE MD SO MANY TIMES. BUT THERE IS NO RESPONSE. AND NOW MY TOP 4 ID'S HAS BEEN GIVEN TO SOME ONE (IN THE NAME NAME OF A.DEVARAJ). I HAVE TAKEN MY 7 ID;S BY PAYING THE MONEY RS.550/- PER ID. NOW MY TOTAL TEAM IS WITH SOME ONES CONTROL DUE TO MR.ARUMUGAM THE MD OF THIS COMPANY. I HERE WITH ATTACHING SCREEN SHOTS OF FEW, WHAT I POSSIBLY TAKEN AS EVIDENCE.

SO MY BEST LOVABLE NETWORKERS DO NOT PROMOTE SERVE THE PEOPLE CONCEPT.
AND DONT LOOSE YOUR VALUABLE TIME AND MONEY.

VIJAYAKUMAR

MY PAID ID CHANGE / GIVEN TO ANOTHER PERSON BY THIS COMPANY
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Dear Friends

A Company So called SERVE THE PEOPLE PUBLICATIONS PVT LIMITED, Multi Level Marketing Company running from Tamil Nadu. Vellure. Doing some Fraud Activities. I wish to make you aware of this company. so that, I am writing this.

I have taken 7 id,s In this company and start sponsored near 400 peoples were in my team.

Without My Knowledge these ID's has been transferred without my Knowledge. and There is NO PRODUCT been dispatched by the company in Time. And There is NO proper PAYOUT, Early the company said the payout will be on daily basis by NEFT money transfer. Later it has been changed into Weekly even though there is NO proper payout as per the schedule. We compliant about this so many times. But there is no response from the company side.

So Do not promote STP in Multilevel marketing and loose your Hard earned money.

VIJAYAKUMAR