Sleepwell — Defective Sleepwell Mattress

Karnataka, India
 singh_p123
I bought GALAXY (75*60*5'') from IDEAL MATTRESS [Marathalli ,Bangalore] on 23rd Aug'10.After delivery,I found mattress to be defective [multiple cut from corners].

I am sad that after paying hefty amount ,I didnt get FIRST TIME RIGHT product from sleepwell.

Imagine if I had not checked the defective piece & continue to use same with cover.This is not a product that I would expect from ISO certified mattress vendor.

Highly de-satisfied customer.I would never buy anything from sleepwell going forward.

Bill Details :
Ideal Mattress
Invoice : TIN [protected]
# 35/1,B,1st floor,shop No.3,Munnekolala Village,
Varthur Hobli,Munnekolala,Marathalli,
Bangalore -560037
Pratyush Singh

Comments

Unfortunately, these guys delivered matresses defective 2nd time.
Inspite of delivering mattresses defective continuously 3 times.Owner of Ideal Matrresses misbehaved & refused to return my money.He said he owns 10 stores & is king at his store.Onwer asked to shut my mouth & used foul language.He didnt return my cheque & said that he will not do & asked me to do whatever I want to do.

As a customer, I am disspointed by the behavior of owner of Ideal Mattresses & quality of sleepwell.

With high level of dissatisfaction, I would urge all consumer to avoid above.
Address of Ideal Mattress :

Ideal Mattress
Invoice : TIN [protected]
# 35/1, B, 1st floor, shop No.3, Munnekolala Village,
Varthur Hobli, Munnekolala, Marathalli,
Bangalore -560037

its not dealers faults its sleepwell companys fault
my name is vikram i am a customer of ideal mattress.as in my knowledge they r the best mattress sellers in town with beautiful range and good product knowledge. although they r not manufacturer but a dealer so it might be product defect. on side of owner he is peace keepin person to be were frank.
I AM FROM PUNE AND BOUGHT THREE MATRESS FROM A DEALER IN PUNE IN APRIL/MAY 2010 .I HAVE SO MANY COMPLAINTS REGISTERED WITH THE DEALER NO ONE HAS BOTHERED TO TAKE IT SERIOUSLY.I THINK THEY ARE WAITING FOR ONE YEAR OF COMPLETION OF GUARANTEE AFTER THAT THEY CAN HAVE EXCUSE.IF A REAL MKTING DEPARTMENT IS READING THIS PLEASE ENSURE ME TO CALL SO THAT I CAN TALK IN DETAIL.MY PHONE NO [protected]
I purchased four mattress last year with Bill... Mattresses getting shrinkage... I did complaint on toll free number. With complaint number assigned 119340 dated 25 april. But till now May 22 it has not been resolved.. No one called me... Plzz don't buy sleep well mattresses... Worst company. Contact me [protected]

Varun aggarwal