[Resolved]  St Courier — DELIVERY TIME

SIR

My friend had sent a courier NO.[protected] from chennai to goa on 12th november 2009.but till today 09 december 2009 i have not received the courier.it was sent through ST COURIER COMPANY.when i did check my courier details on their website .i received this details.

Date Origin Destination Reference
[protected] Royapettah North East Booked
[protected] Royapettah Chennai In-Transit
[protected] Chennai North BM In-Transit

sir i would like you to look into this matter as it has been close to a month since the courier was sent.

Comments

last month i have send from Tirupur to HO Off delhi on 16. docket no.[protected], But still date not reach in my office, We search the ST courier Website there showing Tansit in Tirupur.were is my cover.Sir pls take the serius action.

D.Saravanan
Tirupur
M:[protected]
what ST Courier peoples are doing? if you need only money you can do some other business, why ST courier peoples are playing with public? why are you earning from peoples urgency? why all contact numbers are anytime in offline? if nobodies there shut off your office?

My customer sent courier from Salem to Tirupur on 14.09.11 but more than two days was gone, but still was not reached to my office. Is that ST courier guy coming in walk from Salem, if he walked he will be here by yesterday itsel[censored] but not yet reached!!!

Dear public pls aware with fraud courier like ST courier don't send your package thru with them at anycost.
Their mentality is only collect the Payment & goods and they wont deliver to your spot, they will keep the courier with them and you only have to search them to collect the goods. Also note they will tell you simply that time we cant able to search you, but you will be in familier area.

Courier number is[protected]
My husbad sent me a courier from singapoee in 4/11/2014 i got a message at 12/11/2014 that they were deliver within 3 days but today date is 19/11/2014 . If i call to courier service they are saying simply tomoro u will get. am very angry with st courier service its too bad i hate this pls if any body there take action on st courier frnds here after dont send any courier by st courier its waste of our time and money my courier number is[protected] vry vry vry vry vry vry vry bad I hate I never use this courier again

ST Courier Phone