Tata Sky HD — Not able to view HD channels

soumyaonly
My Tata Sky ID:[protected]. I am not able to view Star MoviesHD, Star SportsHD, ESPNHD, Star WorldHD from today. I had already subscribed to Annual HD Gold Pack on 25th September, 2012

When I called the Customer Care they told, that due to same changes in rules I will not be able to view those channels.

But their Term&Conditions at that point of time clearly said that any future changes can never have any retro effect (Point No 12 clearly says that. See attachment T&C2 Link: http://www.tatasky.com/terms-long-duration.html).

So how can Tata Sky do this?? Its simply cheating the Customers, & doing whatever they like.
I want to see all the HD channels till my Annual subscription ends on 24th Sept, 2013.

Not able to view HD channels
Not able to view HD channels
Complaint comments  5 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

sky view — no view

Sir
costomer no. is 00120353 and from morning of 01.07.09 there is no view of any channel in sky view connection.
yours sincerely
Susant
I have the same problem too. When inquired they said they were having some technical difficulties and would be resolved in a couple of hours. This was 8 hours ago. This is such a load of bull crap from Tata Sky,
I had modified my channel packs on 06/10/2012, Dhamal Mix & HD pack.
Till 08/10/2012 all channel were ok as per the pack, but on 8th some HD channels are disappeared.
On asking to call center they told HD pack is closed. How come, how you close the pack which I just had activated two days before.
He/She also told that I can see only those channels in HD which are available in SD pack, surprising where the sense is gone, why should I watch same channels in HD as well SD. You pls activate my HD channel as per my earlier HD pack. I have snap of HD channel pack as per that you must have to provide the service. Don’t break TATA ethics, serve as you promised.
Hi கார்த்திக் இரா, VVKk,

Till now no response from TS. They are simply day robbing us.
TS, this just to have some extra money. Shame on TATA. Shame on TataSky.
If this goes on, u will be ruined..

Anywez all customers bad-blessings are with you TS.
I had the same trouble and had big fight with Tata Sky... but without any result. I made a posting on this issue...

The only best way to lodge a compliant in consumer court. Only then we can get some solution for such an attitude of service providers like Tata Sky.

1942