[Resolved]  Team Enterprises — harresment to my wife and ill treatment

Respected Sir/Madam,

I am E A Khan From Kolkata, Once again I would like to disturb you and require your help, This problem is of me and my wife who was my girlfriend since last 4 years and at last we married by Registry on 24th of December 2008, quietly with out the knowledge of my family or my wife’s family but we stayed as we used to, even after marrying I ask her to go back home as her studies were going on, she I was in first year in rani birla collage.
My wife’s name is Tehreem, D/o- Najmul Arfeen Residing also in kolkata in parkcircus area.
We got in relation in 2006 around june, we use to talk every day and also we used to meet some times, no one knew in both of our families. We were very very attached to each other and loved each other very truly and we had a very good relation till last year october’2009.
The problem started one day she was beaten very badly by her mom and brother not for my reason but for there some family reason and so while going returning from collage that day she eloped and came to me and said I will not go back home and she showed me the marks of the belt on her body which developed when she was beaten, she came to me around 3 pm and was literally crying as soon as see saw me, till that day no one in her family knew anything about our relation.
Her family members knew me because her brother knew me that I was in vehicles business and he had approached for few times for some vehicles, in this way he knew me and her family too. They purchased 3 vehicles from me in one and a half year, first two was a car and a bike, they paid me total money but broke it in many instalments and stretched it for 6 months, and then before two months of her eloping, my wife’s brother (roman) called me and asked me to come home , I went and talked to him and his father ask me to give any car of low budget (indigo) for house use.
I agreed and after a week I gave them a indica car who’s market value was around 1,10,000/-
That time, when I save the car I was paid 30,000/- and again after a week I was paid 10,000/-,, the cost was finalised at 85,000/- which was cheaper than the market value but because of my wife I accepted that price but I told them that the car I am giving now is just for temporary use for 2 month and with in that period I will arrange a good indigo and will exchange it with this one with in its price, they also agreed with this proposal and I wrote the entire story on a paper and gave one to them which was signed by me and took other one signed by them.
This incident took place, she came to me and didn’t wanted to return, I was worried where to take her, I couldn’t even take her to my home in that very moment as my parents were there as well and wouldn’t allow her in. so I took her to my friends home and were sitting there, it was 8 o clock that time, she switched her mobile off and there every one was worried and they began to search for her in collage and all her friends. At 8.30pm I asked her to switch her cell on and send a sms to her brother telling him everything that she has eloped with me and will not come back.
As she switched her cell on she got a sms from her brother saying where ever you are please contact me, mother has got a heart attack and she is being taken to the hospital. Seeing this she started crying and insisted me to take her home she wanted to see her mother, I told her that these are all fake stories just to call you, and once you get there you will never be able to get out again nor will be able to contact me again , inspite of this she convienced me that if she is caught but still some day or the other she will get chance to fled from her house and she will come to me.
I took her and dropped her a little before her house, and I was very worried about her. After 15 mins I called her and found her cell switched off,some how I verified if her mother was really ill but came to know that there was nothing like this, she was fine.
One week passed I didn’t get any information of her, I used to try her no. every day and sms her but never got any answer, then after a week on Saturday around 3 am in the morning I got a call from her brothers no. and found that it was my wife, she was weeping badly she was terrified as well and just told me that she cant anything over phone if any one hears her they will kill her,and she asked me to come near her building tomorrow at late night she will throw a letter to me in which she has wrote everything that happened from the day she went back.
In the letter it was written that when she went home that day whole of her relatives were there at her home and her mother was also fine, nothing happened to her, then her father and brother started questioning her about where she was till now as the collage gets over at 3.30 pm,
And then she told them every thing truly and confessed to them about our relation as well but she didn’t say anything about our marriage, on hearing this her dad and brother beated her very badly and mercilessly, took her cell, stopped her studies and thrashed her like anything, she got her on her head which need to be stitched, they burned her finger of the right hand, her mother hit her with a big spoon on her nose and it started bleeding, they cutted her hairs abstaredly made her look like a mad girl, they locked her in a room for 2 days and didn’t given her anything to eat, before doing that they wrote a statement in a paper mentioning that she has no relation with me, she doesn’t even know me, she didn’t loved me, I was just after her and was disturbing her all the while and threatened her to do friendship with me. Her brother and father wrote all this in a stamp paper and forced her to sign it, and then they made her to read everything that was written there and they recorded it. From that day she is being beaten badly by every one twice or thrice every day, she was given just one times meal nothing more than that, she was not even allow to put her leg out of the main door and most of the time she was locked in a room, and when ever they went out some where they used to lock her in the house from outside. I read everything that was there in the letter many times, and I am having it now with me.
15 days later, I got a sms from her dads no. asking me to come near her building next day at late night, I went and she again threw me a letter and I asked her to drop down a string in which I tied a mobile phone with a sim card and asked her to pull it.
I read the letter and found most of the things similar to the first letter, and there was written that they everyday beat her and taunt her on my name and used to abuse her and treat her worse than there servant.
When she got the cell and we used to talk every late night in sms only and I asked her to hide the cell in a very safe place whole day and take it out just st night when every one slept, I also told her to come out of the house anyhow or tell me I will come with the police to take her because I have legally married her, but she always refused and pleaded me not to do anything now because her family members have treated her in such a way that she has become very frightened and was living in fear,she also told that one day her mother tried to burn her , she poured kerosene on her and lighted a matched but luckly her cousins came that time and she was saved just her hairs got burned.
This went on for couple of month, she was treated in the same way as she was done before, and I was not able to do anything as she always stopped me in fear and also for the prestige of her parents in the locality, she told me not to do any thing just to wait for her as she was looking for the opportunity to leave her home quietly.
This went on like this till last month and one day suddenly I found her cell switched off permanently, I was trying her everyday but never found her cell on nor any sms delivered.
I thought she must have been caught with the cell once again and so I send a sms in her brothers number asking about her and also telling him about our marriage and relation, and also told him to stop treating her badly and hand her to me and I was ready to accept everything they say to get her.
I didn’t get any reply, instead I got a call from my wife herself from a knew number she was crying again and told me why did I sms her brother and why I told him about marriage and all, she then said this has created more problems for her, when the previous cell was recovered she was again beaten very badly and was kicked by her brother on her back and on her breast and his father struck her head to the almirah and her head got injured and began to bleed.
MADAM THIS IS MY STORY, I HAVE FORWARDED THIS LETTER TO ALL THE POLICE STATIONS OF KOLKATA ALONG WITH THE HEAD QUARTER( C.P,J.C.P,J.A.C.P,D.C.P,.DSP,DIG, ACP ETC ALSO TO THE HUMAN RIGHTS, CPIM PARTY, TRINAMOL PARTY, ETC.
PLEASE LOOK IN TO MY MATTER SERIOUSLY AND HELP ME. I NEED MY WIFE, I CANT STAY WITHOUT HER, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY I CANT SEE HER LIKE THIS, IN SO MUCH TROUBLE, PLEASE HELP HER AND HELP ME.

THANKING YOU,
EQBAL AHMED KHAN

Comments

Team Enterprises — getting threats for money

Respected sir,

with due respect i would like to inform you that I Eqbal , S/o- Kamruddin Khan Residing at 11/j topsia 2nd lane kolkata-700039,P.s+P.o- Tiljala, our family consists of 10 members(we 4 brothers all younger than me,a elder sister who passed away in 2004,one more elder sister who is fine,father and mother, a daughter of my dead elder sister, me and my 2nd brothers wife and a maid).
I was engaged in a bussiness o[censored]sed vehicles sale and purchase since last 5 years, my father was a bussinessman but since last 7 to 8 years had a down fall and every thing finished and after that some how i used to earn and run my fathers family along with my friend's family along with two of my staff and there families who were totally depended on me and there job( 1) syed imtiaz 2) ram krishna hui).
my Bussiness was running smoothly till early months of 2008, after that our work began to fall and started to get hampered and gradually we had to leave our office which we took on high rent for temporary. As the bussiness was running good before the said period,we had a good reputation in the market and that why we easily got advance money from the customers to bye any vehicle and the customers use to give us advance with eyes closed as because we have been doing good work.
Around the middle of 2008 our office closed and we had some advanced on us during that period, the list is being attatched here of how much debts we had on us and also how much we were suppose to get from the market, all the creditors mentioned in the list is not connected to our bussiness, some of which his is on my friends part and some was on my father during his bussiness which i was paying slowly.
Many customer from whom we were supposed to get money fled from here and ate all our money and some of then became defaulters and was not in the condition of paying a single rupee, but the people whom we had to pay didnt leave us they torchered us, threatened us for killing my Family members or to kidnap them.
Now there are two persons 1) Sumit(dinesh) who stays in rajpur, garia and the other is 2) dinar khan and sultan khan who are money lenders staying in chuna galli( perars lane).
First one sumit whom I have to pay 47,000/- brought 8 local criminals of his area, hired a sumo and came to my house at 2 am in the morning when every one was sound asleep, they entered broke the lock of the main door and started shouting and abusing in the middle of the night, all of them were fully drunk and some of them were having arms with them, they tried to pull me put me in there vehicle and threatened my parents not to shout and also said if they shout they will kill me, my father pleaded and folded his arm in there front to leave me, he also said that my son havnt done anything he has also been chated by some people and that’s why he had to face such a loss which led in ending up his business,then after half and hour they left me and said they will come after 3 days again and ordered my father to arrange the money or else next time they will not talk instead they will just shot me to dead.
Thje person person is a kabuliu khan from whom I took 50,000/- rs before 4 years and inveasted it in my business and had been paying the interest @5% since then regularly as my business was running that time so I had no problems in paying the interest.
But from last 3 month I don’t nothing to do and finished every thing so was unable to pay his interest and so yesterday he came home early morning and started shouting, I requested him that my working is not going on that’s why I am having this problem otherwise I had been paying the interest regularly, but he didn’t hear anything, and pushed me on the floor and abused me and said if I don’t get the money by tomorrow I will come to your home at 4am in the morning along with my brothers and take away your tv,fridge,furnitures or will take away my sisiters 8 year old daughter with them for security.
Seeing all this things father could tolerate and attempted suicide but didn’t succeed as my mother saw him.
Sir, I am willing to pay all the money to every one who has on me but right now I am nowhere I wont be able to pay any one as we are not even been able to have proper food, please find a way out for me so that we all can survive, I just need some time to re-establish my self and to work again so that I can return all the money to every one.
Sir. please help me sir, find a way by which my family dont suffer, i am ready to suffer any thing, even i am ready to go to jail to save my family and there prestige. PLEASE HELP US PLEASE TO THAT WE CAN SURVIVE AND ONCE ONE I CAN START EARNING AND LOOK AFTER MY FAMILY,
Eqbal Khan
[protected],[protected]

Team Enterprises — threats to kill or kidnap

Respected sir,
with due respect i would like to inform you that I E.A.Khan, S/o- Kamruddin Khan Residing at 11/j topsia 2nd lane kolkata-700039,P.s+P.o- Tiljala, our family consists of 10 members(we 4 brothers all younger than me,a elder sister who passed away in 2004,one more elder sister who is fine,father and mother, a daughter of my dead elder sister, me and my 2nd brothers wife and a maid).
I was engaged in a bussiness o[censored]sed vehicles sale and purchase since last 5 years along with a friend of mine named Zafar Iqbal, Who is my childhood friend,we have studied together and also worked together, my father was a bussinessman but since last 7 to 8 years had a down fall and every thing finished and after that some how i used to earn and run my fathers family along with my friend's family along with two of my staff and there families who were totally depended on me and there job( 1) syed imtiaz 2) ram krishna hui).
Our Bussiness was running smoothly till early months of 2008, after that our work began to fall and started to get hampered and gradually we had to leave our office which we took on high rent for temporary. As the bussiness was running good before the said period,we had a good reputation in the market and that why we easily got advance money frm the customers to bye any vehicle and the customers use to give us advance with eyes closed as because we have been doing good work.
Many customer from whom we were supposed to get money fled from here and ate all our money and some of then became defaulters and was not in the condition of paying a single rupee, but the people whom we had to pay didnt leave us they torchered us, threatened us and our family,still we accepted all things was were some how returning them some amounts partly, we were doing this till december 2009, after that we got completly exausted and we became pennyless and bankcrupt, now i am not in the condition of paying any thing now.
I am not even in the condition of feeding my family also weare even lacking for two times of food, we are nowhere now.
In this condition when we are not able to have proper food also then how can i pay to my creditors now.
Sir, please help me find a solutuion for me,please sir, we are living under threats,agony and fear,every one is threating us to kill me our my family members or to kidnap my brothers, my parents being old man and women and very respectable in our area are not able to survive this treatment and are getting worse day be day bacause of fear, if the creditors just treat me in the wat they like i will survivce this, even if they kill me i will be happy, but family members are nbot able to tolorate this,yesterday father tried to committ suicide but some how he servived,i dont have any option now eigther to run away or to committ suicide but my family will suffer, i want to save them.