[Resolved]  TM-Plus-P — Fraud message

Dear Sir/Madam
My Mob No. is [protected] (Vodafone no.), Toda I have received a massage, from seder TM-Congrats (msg center no.-[protected] )
Massage Detail as blew mention:-
You are a WINNER! Your number [protected] has been chosen for a $2500 CASH prize, call [protected] to claim.
But when i do try to call this nos i get information these no does not exists. I also try to contact from massage center no but get info that these no. not alloted anybody.

Comments

Dear all
Please do not get into all these hassles. People over the world have lost millions of dollars of money because they fell for these.

Yours truly
Mansukhdeep Singh
a computerzed voiced asked me my number i reply it but it asked again and again i lost money please tell me how can i claim $2500?please reply me soon
m.purushothaman
16/sengollai;peravurani:(T.K)
pin code:614804
Thanjavur (D.T)
date of birth:1/3/1992
state :Tamilnadu
MY FATHER RECEIVE THE MESSAGE FROM TM PLUSP.
I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT FACT ABOUT IT CALL ON NUMBER.
BUT I LOSS MORE THEN 50 RS BELANCE.
SO TAKE ON ACTION ON THIS TYPE OF FRUDE MESSSAGE.
Dear all
I also got this message on17.12.09. How fraud the sender is!
Dear Sir/Madam
My Mob No. is [protected] (Vodafone no.), Today I have received a massage, from seder TM-Plusp (msg center no.-[protected] )
Massage Detail as blew mention:-
But when i do try to call this i loss more than 100 Rs. balance.
So plz take any action on this frode.
Dear sir/madam
my mobile no is [protected](HUTCH) today i receive msg from sender TM-PLUSP
MSG DETALS; WINNER [protected] is chosen for $2500 prize, call[protected] now to claim
SIr/Madam,
My dad received a similar message too..Please dont fall for these fraudulent messages. Its high time mobile networks took some steps to curb this..
I GOT A MASSAGE FROM MY MOB NO -[protected] WINING CASH $2500 FROM
+[protected] .WHAT CAN I DO?

My Mob No. is [protected] (idea no.), on 21th december 2009 I have received
a massage, from seder TM-Plusp (msg center no.-[protected] )
Massage Detail as blew mention:-
(You are a WINNER! Your number [protected] has been chosen for a $2500 CASH prize, call [protected] now) to claim.
But when i do try to call this i loss more than 500 Rs. balance.
So plz take any action on this big frode. so take action on thats type of message !!!
winner [protected]ischosen for $2500cashprize.
My mobile no:[protected](bsnl)yesterday i have receive this
message.message center no:[protected].
message details:
you are a winner, yourno[protected] has been chosen$2500 cash prize, call+[protected]
de same msg came 2 me also bt i jst want 2 suggest all my dear frnds tht don't react 2 such type of msgs coz as u knw these all r fake & the major thng is every1 knws tht these all r fake bt still thr r people who trst thm & they bcm easily abig fool.
yar last me i jst want 2 say tht plz bewkoo...f mt bniye n aise msgs or calls ko avoid kre coz kuch log inki baato me aa jate hai n ye unka pploo bnake chle jate hai .
yar...aisa kon paise wala hai jo itne paise baat rha hai, aap hi socho.
hope jo bhi mera msg ko pdenge vo nxt tym pagal nhi bnega infct dusro ko pagl bnayenge.
tc & jst chill...
hello dude, i have also recieved a fraud msg from tm plus same as you of 2500 $. But when i called on this no. I was not satisfied but instead i have lost my balance in the ph. please never give response to these types of messages.
I RECIEVED A MESSAGE FROM TM-PLUS ON DATED 25.01.10. I CALL TO KNOW ABOUT THIS MESSAGE BUT I FOUND IS FROUD.
it is chor
Dear Sir/Madam
My mobile no:[protected] [idea] i have receivedb this
message.message center no:[protected].
message details winner [protected] is chosen for $2500 cash prize, call[protected] now this message received Date 19-Jan-2010 and time:16:26:53
My Mobile No. is [protected](Vodafone No.),
13-Jan-2010 I have recived a message, from sender TM-PlusP.
Message details as below mention:-
WINNER ! [protected] is chosen for $2500 CASH prize, call [protected] now.
But when i do try to call this i loss more than 100 Rs. balance.So Plz take any action on this message.
Name:-Jiyaul Ansari