TTK Prestige — not repaired properly

Shimoga District, Karnataka, India
 Ganesha N
Dear sir/madm

yesterday your technician(Raghavendra) given 3ltr cooker saying ready but problem remaimns the same with addition to that Now vapours coming out of safety volve because not fitted properly.
he made scraches of on the cover and traces of leath work(grinding)below the cover.
According to u r tech thickness of cover is more ,so he made it like this.
Is it came out without QC or You people making R & D from customer.
How You people are excepting us to accept that scraches & traces of grindind on newly purchased cooker .
Tech blaming on dealer and dealer is blaming on Tech.
Now tell me what shoud I do?????
Now i need replacement or refund of the same.

Ganesha.N

Subject: 3Ltr Cooker
To: [email protected]
Date: Saturday, 19 June, 2010, 12:00 PM

Dear Sir/Madam

Purchased 3ltr cooker on 12/06/2010 At Jyothy distributer Gandhi Bazaar ph[protected],bill no 30706.
From day one air And water coming out of gasket from opposite side of handle.
repeatedly going shop for repair,
pls repaire it or peplace with new one

Ganesha.N
Shimoga
91-[protected]

Comments

i am purchage three flame gas stove 1 year before last two week it is repaire small berner screws broken one week before i complaint it to mylapore service centre my complaint no.10148 so for no body come and attend the complaint we are very much suffering to use your gas stove. so kindly ask your service people come and attend this complaint my cell no.[protected].
Thanking you,

even my inductuion stove has not been properly serviced. i want to know what exactly my stove problem. if it occurs again then what should i do, because two times they said board has been changed . it is manufacuting defects of service man defect. please get back to me and explain me. my cell no :[protected]

dg.gopichand
I have purchased a prestige 4 burner stove with automatic ignition. After 8 months, the automatic ignition not working. So we book a complaint in the near service centre, after 4 phone calls one man came. We told the complaint, and he told, he is not the right person to repair this compliant and he told, he will come with ignitium tube. This happened about two months ago. After two months, nobady has come, inspite of several phone calls. Two indicator switch also broken. The Prestige is a cheating company. Services are very poor, no proper service men, very bad servicing . People should realize never to go at the back of big companies like Prestige. We purchased ths particular stove for a price of Rs. 10000/-. There is no proper service centres in Kozhikode, Kerala, The dealership of shop at Calicut, Kerala should be cancelled

38, Sipcot Industrial Complex, Hosur, Tamil Nadu, India - 635126