[Resolved]  TVS Apache rtr 160 red colour — battery problem

My name is saqib merchant I have purchase an apache rtr 160 red colour bike 10 months a go on 2nd of may 2008 AND THE BATTERY IS GIVING ME PROBLEM they have not given me the warrenty card for bettery and now they are asking me for the warrenty card of battery this is poor service provided by tvs compony please take some leagle action

Comments

Yes. TVS dealer in my area said that TVS Company is not providing spare parts under warranty period to the customers. The customers are suffering due to this. They are buying spares instead of getting free replaced to repair the bike. this is not fair to the customers. we need to inform the consumers forum.
Your right, as well as there is no spare parts available in PUNE what a big problem i have TVS apache RTR 160 and iam tired about TVS service centers
Dont buy any product from TVS and poor service provided by TVS company please take some leagle action (ICCF)
My name is vishnu i have apache rtr 160 red...after 30 days of purchasing...the cletch box giving me the problem...as well as the gear gives the problem...then the front fork is also become a big problem making sounds in small shakes...the TVS service centers in coimbatore were not giving the good responce for the free service...so plz dont buy TVSapache RTR 160 red...
Even in my case, battery is completely gone bad within one year but service people found and responded only after 1years 3months (to avoid unnecessary warranty replacement..What a loyality they are showing to TVS company...Well done...). Now i am suffering to buy a new battery (atleast Rs.1500)...Now i am really hate TVS products...The service manager said this type of battery problem they are receiving at least once in two week...I bought this bike in bangalore...I proud once to buy TVS bike but now really i do not...
:(...Please do not cheat and earn from the people hard-earned money then your company products won't sell with in people for long-time...Mind it...

icon suzuki Ahmedabad,

Tvs motor is indian's most largest two wheeler company, but i sorry to say your service is very poor and and Mr. Gagan who is in charge or icon suzuki, threaten the customer and not give any satisfy answer.

TVS Motor Company
    TVS Motor Company Phone
    +91 44 2827 2233 [Regd. Office]
    TVS Motor Company Address
    Jayalakshmi Estates 5, Floor 8, Haddows Road, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600006