[Resolved]  Unicque Data World (or) SkyTech — Totally Cheating

Hai Friends,

I have joined in "Unicque Data World" outsourcing (Ayanavaram), with investment for taking offline projects in jan 2009. I have received only one payment, second time project will be rejected.
Then they will changed into that place and started in near by Kaladipet (Thiruvottiyur) before Church. Again i joined in Form Filling Project in july, I got one project and i finished that with september 2009. Till now I have not received any payment from them, even they are not picking the call also.
They are Rathi, Satya, Swetha, Yogesh. Now they are going to Change the Name as SKYTECH. So my friends dont believe them and dont joint there.
They are totally Fraud Team.
UNICQUE DATA WORLD old name NAVEEN INFO TECH, this is third time they are changing

I have so many contacts with evidence, they are all cheated by them. So those who are doubt mail me: [protected]@yahoo.co.in

Comments

yes my friend,

i'm also joined in UNICQUE DATA WORLD before 4 months, i completed 1 project. but till now they are not give the amount, even they r not response me. I feel bery bad. Mobiles are switched off. i got message from them, they r gng to change the name as SKYTECH. guys be alert. THEY ARE TOTALLY FRAUD.
me too

i joined and cheated by them, they r nt giving any amount, mobiles r switched off
they r cheating stupids.

Unicque Data World (or) SkyTech — Virus of the Business People - Fraud

Hai all,

hai my friends,

this is small advise or alert message to you.

UNICQUE DATA WORLD (OR) SKYTECH PRIVATE LIMITED,
in this company provide offline jobs in chennai. Guys dont take jobs with investment in this company.

This is Totally FARUD AND CHEATING COMPANY.

This is third time they are changing name and address. So please dont go there.
Already so many peoples are cheated by them. their names Rathi, Satya, Yogesh, Swetha.

Kindly forward this alert message to yours friends. please save poor people money.

Any doubts see Consumer complaints website.
hey all,

so many persons are cheated by Unicque data world team members. dont join. be aware of this msg. i'm also nt getting any amount from them after finishing 1 project, investment 4, 500/-. but till now they r nt response. mobiles switched off.