Videocon D2H — Videocon d2h service problem and demand extra money

Dadri, Gautam Buddha Nagar District, Uttar Pradesh, India
 ssjha75
My name is Sudhanshu sekhar jha and my customer id is 68672301and i am using Videocon d2h for last approx 1.5 years and suddenly today i got an error message on my screen saying signal not available. When i have called videocon customer service, but customer care executive told me that i need to pay Rs 125 to your service engineer for his visit. This is absolutely not acceptable from you guys and previously i face lots of problem with Videocon d2h. I would never pay extra for you guys mistake and now seriously i am thinking of moving to another service provider. I think when i bought the Videocon d2h service it works to good but for last one year it was not doing work properly.

I have called for your service engineer and he would be here in another 24 hours. It really hurts that I need to pay Rs 125 to him for no fault of mine. Pl. help me and short out my problem.

Sudhanshu sekhar jha

Comments

service problem — service problem

it's really disgusting
i am trying airtel customer care from about five days but nobody is responding to my problem
I have a trouble related to send a message i.e. no message is being send from my phone since five days .
Even now i am unable to send any message from my airtel sim card.
please... refer to my problem as soon as possible.
my no. -[protected].

Videocon D2H — Service problem

This is to bring to your notice that your customer care service is poor.Its almost more then a week,were my Videocon D2H is not working ,2 days went to get in touch with your customer care person after that i got the compliant no.14674638 on 30/6/2010 but still no one from your end has came to resolve my problem and your customer care are always busy , waiting or not available.
Kindly solve my problem as early as possible.
Atul Kasbe.
Cust.Id.1580287
Its not jst poor its worst than ever, the fake arguments done by the Customer care. They setting in their office and reading a script, and actually i think they have a slogan now "Jst listen n forget"

d2h services — Not working

My Cust Id no 1501088 Named anoop dixit mobile no. [protected] which is registerd. i made so many calls to your c care they provide me the complaint no 15023850 on 8.07.10 but no one turned back to resolve the technical problem.
Than how can i belive in your product & service or recomond for the same.
i am eagerly waiting for your reply. if not possible than i will look for other legal way to solve it. i dame care about my money which i had already paid to you.
just feel if it happens with you...............
Anoop Dixit

Videocon D2H — customer care not responding

i myself made a call to videocon customer care for the whole day and didnt get any response ,i followed the ivrs and then waited for the customer representative then soon my call was disconnected ,i tried this on toll free no & also non toll free no...

14 Kms Stone, Aurangabad-Paithan Road, Chitegaon, Tq. Paithan, Dist. Aurangabad, Aurangabad, Uttar Pradesh, India - 431105
    Videocon D2H - Videocon d2h service problem and demand extra money