[Resolved] Vodafone — Want to know my puk code

M.M THOMAS
I have entered the wrong pincode so now its asking for the puk code. Kindly send me the number my no.[protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 2, 2016
Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Jan 03, 2012
Hello Vinod,

Thanks for writing to us with your concern. To get the PUK code kindly provide the email request at vodafonecare.[protected]@vodafone.com from the registered email Id.

Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Jan 16, 2012
Hi Ranjeet,

Could you please share your number with us here http://bit.ly/zDVb9d We'll get back to you with assistance at the earliest.

Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Jan 16, 2012
Hello Preeththam

Kindly confirm that you have received your requested code. Thank you for your time on our call. Let us know if you require any further assistance.

Vodafone Customer Care, TN
Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Apr 04, 2012
Hi Rohit,

We kindly request you to visit your nearest Vodafone Store to obtain the PUK details. Please email us at vodafonecare.[protected]@vodafone.com or call us on our toll free number 198 for assistance in future, we'd be glad to help.

Vodafone Customer Care, Delhi & NCR
Vodafone India Customer Care's response, May 08, 2012
Hello Alisha,

Kindly share your number as well as an alternate contact number with us at http://bit.ly/JYBIwi so that we may assist you better.

Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Feb 06, 2013
Hello Shivani,

Kindly share an alternate contact number and a suitable time here http://tinyurl.com/79emtab as we could not reach you on your number.

Vodafone Customer Care, Delhi & NCR.
Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Feb 07, 2013
Hello Shivani,

We called on your number but it was switched off. Please share an alternate number here http://tinyurl.com/79emtab and let us know the right time to get back to you with assistance.

Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Jun 05, 2013
Hello Biren Radadiya,

Please visit your nearest Vodafone stores to get your PUK details. Thanks.

Vodafone Customer Care, Gujarat
Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Jun 10, 2013
Hi Varun,

Please visit any of our stores to get your Puk details. Thanks.

Vodafone Customer Care, Karnataka
Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Jun 10, 2013
Hi krish_2,

Thank you for writing to us. Please visit your nearest Vodafone Store for better assistance.

Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Oct 24, 2013
Hello Sam,

We called on your number but there was no response. Please let us know a convenient time to contact you again.

Vodafone Customer Care.

Comments

i enterd wrong pin code my sim number is [protected] plz send me the puk code
I need my PUK code. My mobile needs PUK code to start. its locked.
My mobile number is [protected]
Hope YOU all to co-operate.

THANKS...
i have entered the wrong puk code.kindly send me the correct pin
kindly give me correct puck code
regards
Surendra Singh Sekhawat
dear sir

my mobile no .[protected] i tryed to wrong pin code thane our moile is locked so ples send me my PUK CODE pls
regardeing, thankesd
my sim is blocked, due to the some one has take cell in his hand and blocked it.Please! Kindely do me a favour.
I HAVE ENTERED THE WRONG PINCODE SO NOW ITS ASKING FOR THE PUK CODE .KINDLY SEND ME THE NUMBER MY NO.[protected]
MY SIM NO:[protected].
VODAPHONE NO.[protected]
MY SET IS:- SAMSUNG 210S
kindly give me correct puck code
I WANT THE PUK CODE OF MY SIM
MY NO IS [protected]
I ENTERED PIN CODE AND NOW IT ASKS ME PUK CODE
hi i want my puk cde for my vodafone my mobile no is [protected]
my sim no is h-[protected]
I HAVE ENTERED THE WRONG PINCODE SO NOW ITS ASKING FOR THE PUK CODE .KINDLY SEND ME THE NUMBER. MY MOB NO. [protected]
My phones pin is blocked and my mobile needs a puk code to start .My mobile number is[protected] .Please send my puk code quickly
I HAVE ENTERED THE WRONG PIN CODE SO NOW ITS ASKING FOR THE PUK CODE .KINDLY SEND ME THE NUMBER MY NO.[protected]
my phone have been blocked and my no . is this [protected]
kindly give me correct puk code
I want to my PUK code. my moble no. [protected] give you send my PUK code beacuse my mobile is closed. So I request you solve my PUK code problem.
HIIIIIIIIIIIIII
I HAVE ENTERED THE WRONG PINCODE SO NOW ITS ASKING FOR THE PUK CODE .KINDLY SEND MY PUK CODE .MY NO IS_ [protected].I WANT THATS PUK..
I need my PUK code. My mobile needs PUK code to start. its locked.
My mobile number is [protected]